Blatant Cheater Running Amok on Miller

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jac70, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Jac70

He's been there for at least 2 days now. People were asking others to /report the guy yesterday morning - I didn't at that time because I hadn't witnessed the loser cheating with my own eyes. Today I did and he is clearly cheating - flying, ESP cheat, probably every cheat in the book.

What happened to the auto-kick algorithm.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. The Hat

Yes and i can confirm, this loser is running amok on NC, spoiling the game for all, i have just quit as there's no point playing and getting killed by this **** anymore, lost an alert this morning because of this child.

We should have devs back ingame again, to stop this blatant cheating, he was on the other day with a different name.

Just a child that cannot bare to lose, grow up, fight like a man, silly little boy.
  3. drstrange2014

There is no effective anti cheat now. Some of the more established cheaters/mlg players whined about it and were deliberately getting banned and then were allowed to go back into the game. RadarX took the 'easy' option, ignored the mass of the players who are sick and tired of cheaters and now we're overrun by these scum again. For example this guy who's been happily cheating away for days now on Emerald:

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428376610521316801/killboard
  4. WalkerTHOR

Killcam could help to solve problem with cheaters. (Like in CoD)
  5. Vacicitas

Killcam would do nothing.
    Anti Cheat mechanisms are nearly useless. (Other Node on that - some are sucks really hard.)
    A good way would be online support.
    BUT there are people needed for they will care about....

With other words - Some have allready accept that bugs are part of Bugside. Now its time to accept that cheaters want be a part of bugside too.