[Suggestion] Black Flame Camo

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Xericus, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Xericus

So Daybreak (SOE) why did you removed the Black Flame Camo?:mad:
    It's just a normal camo like all others, so why do you removed it?:(
    So my wish is: Bring this Camo BACK.:rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  2. RedArmy

i still use mine - it cost me $30 (10+10+10)
    i cant use any other camo cuz of the cost commitment...
  3. Goretzu

Whatever the reason was, it doesn't look like it is ever coming back.
  4. Xericus

But I don't know why, cause it is the most awesome camo in this came ( I think it is the nicest camo in the game). And I think other people also want to buy it maybe. I played this game now for wrong about 2 years and i hate me now, because I do not buy this camo :mad:
  5. Jubikus

Its because painting your tanks black was now considered racist black is a culture not a camo..............
  6. breeje

picture please
  7. Xericus

[IMG]Here is your picture ( It is not my Account I only copy it )
    • Up x 1
  8. Corezer

A couple reasons, it was broken at night, so they knew about the whole VS thing...
    It is an adequate substitute for black camo, which requires you to spend a lot more money on event weapons and doesn't create as much of a problem at night because not as many people will spend the time grinding 5 auraxiums on various secondary weapons and other exceptional weapons like zephyr and p2 heat aren't as OP as they were way back in the way when
  9. Xericus

Yes but I think people would rather purchase these camo than 5 gold weapons and then to play on auraxium. Daybreak can indeed sell the camo 1500 DBC
  10. Xericus

But I think DB want only MONEY so they think, when you want a black camo buy 5 gold weapons.
    So when DB says no we dont want "money" they should post it under this. :p
  11. Xericus

I would say all people who didnt played since the beta should have a chance to buy this camo like me I also havent the chance to buy it.
    So Daybreak please bring this camo back ( You can also only bring this camo back for 6 month or so) and give the players a chance who dont play since the beta to buy this camo.
    (Sorry for my bad English)
    ;)
  12. RedArmy

is it bad that i stared at the exploding dog Gif for 20 mins?