Biolab console hack campaign mission bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AntDX316, Oct 8, 2020.

1. AntDX316

[IMG]
    • Up x 11
  2. 1Fuzzy

Can confirm.
    As a VS player on Cobalt,
    TR console worked for me on Indar (didn't even have to try the other)
    but NC consoles did NOT work on either Amerish, Hossin or Indar Biolabs.

Brings finishing the Campaign to a full halt.
    • Up x 2
  3. 1Fuzzy

I have tried again on Amerish, just now and it worked.
    Other than I was alone this time, nothing changed.
    • Up x 2
  4. Redsun

This isn't working for me either
    • Up x 3
  5. Devotedworker

Same here. Has not worked for me ( NSO ) for the NC hack. I've done it on every possible terminal on every possible continent with the area being connected and it not being connected. I'm unable to progress in the campaign because of a bug.
    • Up x 2
  6. Kevin

Bunop* Because it's still broke.
    I was able to use the console at Ikanam when it was udner TR contorl. I went to Xelas and it was inoperable. It was under VS control at the time. I shrugged it off. Maybe it's jsut Xelas.
    I went to Ikanam when it was under VS control and teh same console I used while it was TR does not want to work while it is under VS control.
    Just VS things I guess. Thanks wrel.
  7. AntDX316

Some Bio labs work. As an NSO do you have to TR, VS, and NC Bio Labs?
  8. AlcyoneSerene

Still bugged. As TR tried hacking an NC biolab in the location it used to work when it was VS, but now it doesn't. Stuck in campaign as no matter where I try it NC biolab cannot be hacked, as TR. On VS had the same problem but made it through the campaign.

It is concerning the simplest of toggles remains bugged while big campaigns with various objectives are in place. Otherwise enjoying the campaigns and the free for all "the Zone" shattered warpgate area.
  9. Cancdemon

Same here, no prompt appears for me on a variety of biolabs. Do they need to be on the Frontlines and contested for that or what? I don't get it.
  10. Zacktacular

I'm VS and I'm also stuck on TR biolabs. Tried it at multiple different biolabs on different continents and I haven't been able to complete it. Unable to interact with any of the consoles.