Big Ol list of awesome

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kassidus, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Kassidus

Please add the following.
    - Scopes for pistols
    - 2 wheeled dirt bikes faster than the flash but with no weapons and lower resource cost
    - allow maxes to use said 2 wheeled dirt bikes... :O
    - A WATER CONTENENT , all the bases are on oil rig like platforms, and give us new BOATS and SUBMARINES
    and add a new class of scuba man (pending cooler name) or just allow everyone to equip a breather, and let
    maxes walk under water, giving them harpoon guns. (maybe add more water elements to areas of existing maps as
    well)
    - Car Radios, i know but people already spam proximity with music, yes exactly and it sucks, atleast of vehicles
    could stream real clear music it might be fun, Id like to cert louder subs for my sunderer.
    - Bases in the air, like the Titan from BF 2142!
    - ( more of a nerf ) if you suicide with C4 you should get NO XP, currently its promoting bad game play.
    - Bigger magazines for NC maxes. dont care about the ****** range but at least let us shoot for more than 3 sec
    - City and urban environments, currently this planet makes no sense, not a single house or bathroom anywhere, i
    suppose when you dont live long enough to have to go it isnt a big deal but, not everyone on Auraxis is a
    combatant , where are they?
    - Less sterile environments, more broken bases, there are a couple broken run down places on indar and they have
    so much character, with all the fighting it only makes sense things are broken, i want to see more signs there is a
    war.
    - Allow glaxies to be used as mobile spawn points since the "improved" spawn system is horrible.
    - Let squad leaders that are wearing max armor drop squad deploy beacons.
    - Give enginneers more to do, like errecting barricades.
    - let squad and platoon leaders draw on the map.
    - Add a new class k9 unit, has a NPC dog that can sniff out infiltrators and generall just attack anything near by,
    tell it to sit and stay on a point etc.

Maybe not all of these are great but some are, infact some are amazing.
    • Up x 1
  2. Zotamedu

I would love a red dot for my pistols. Don't really understand why they didn't put those in. I though cert sinks were good for business.
  3. reticentbassist

- Scopes for pistols I could get on board with this one, but I don't think it matters much
    - 2 wheeled dirt bikes faster than the flash but with no weapons and lower resource cost Meh
    - allow maxes to use said 2 wheeled dirt bikes... :O I don't like that idea
    - A WATER CONTENENT , all the bases are on oil rig like platforms, and give us new BOATS and SUBMARINES Water continent, yes, submarines and harpoon guns, no
    and add a new class of scuba man (pending cooler name) or just allow everyone to equip a breather, and let
    maxes walk under water, giving them harpoon guns. (maybe add more water elements to areas of existing maps as
    well)
    - Car Radios, i know but people already spam proximity with music, yes exactly and it sucks, atleast of vehicles
    could stream real clear music it might be fun, Id like to cert louder subs for my sunderer. Just play music in the back round, why do you need to stream from them? You want more server lag?
    - Bases in the air, like the Titan from BF 2142! I like this idea, but thats KINDA what a Bio Lab is already
    - ( more of a nerf ) if you suicide with C4 you should get NO XP, currently its promoting bad game play. This is har d to implement, how long after the C4 goes off do you have to live in order to get the credit?
    - Bigger magazines for NC maxes. dont care about the ****** range but at least let us shoot for more than 3 sec No opinion
    - City and urban environments, currently this planet makes no sense, not a single house or bathroom anywhere, i
    suppose when you dont live long enough to have to go it isnt a big deal but, not everyone on Auraxis is a
    combatant , where are they? I would love to see an all Urban continent
    - Less sterile environments, more broken bases, there are a couple broken run down places on indar and they have so much character, with all the fighting it only makes sense things are broken, i want to see more signs there is a war. Best idea of the list. More ruined bases would be great, like Abandoned NS Offices, or Terran BL-4 Crash Site would be awesome
    - Allow glaxies to be used as mobile spawn points since the "improved" spawn system is horrible. Bad idea, the lettuce is really good and galaxies break the flow of battle if they can spawn
    - Let squad leaders that are wearing max armor drop squad deploy beacons. Meh, there is SUPPOSED to be a tradeoff for playing MAX
    - Give enginneers more to do, like errecting barricades. I probably agree, depending on how its implemented
    - let squad and platoon leaders draw on the map. Not necessary and too hard to do.
    - Add a new class k9 unit, has a NPC dog that can sniff out infiltrators and generall just attack anything near by,
    tell it to sit and stay on a point etc. Bad bad bad!! Any sort of AI/NPC should NEVER be in this game

Overall, you have several great thoughts that I really like, but I disagree with most of your ideas
  4. NinjaTurtle

scopes for pistols just for the aesthetics would make me happy even if they sever no real purpose.

Less sterile environments is a must. The fact that all Bio Labs as an example are all exactly the same is sad. I hope on Hossin at least they are a bit different.

- Maybe have the plant life breaking through the walls creating new entrances
    - Maybe have one broken one where a tree has fallen through it
    - Maybe have one with 4 landing pads instead of 2, maybe even one with no pads at all
    - Have one where the base of the dome is open all the way round meaning you lose the 2 choke points coming in from the pads
    - Maybe one could be underground accessed only by going through a cave system
    - One in the middle of a lake accessible only by air gal drops etc, NO gravity lifts, jump pads etc
    - 2 labs joined together think of the towers at Esamir Munitions
    - Maybe one could have 4 levels inside the dome instead of the current one floor with a few random structures inside
    - At least vary the structures inside if it remains one level

There is so much potential going to waste with a lack of imagination or a lack of motivation to get it done.
  5. Sordid

Nah, that's not it. It's the damn nanites again. Why take a dump when you can just shove your engi tool up your butt and have the nanites deconstruct those turds into nothingness?

I agree 100%, currently the map doesn't have nearly enough penises on it.
  6. toxs

If they K9 NPC come with red dots I am all for it!
  7. daniel696

- 2 wheeled dirt bikes faster than the flash - SOE create a new vehicle ? Sit and wait.
    - allow maxes to use said 2 wheeled dirt bikes... :O - SOE create a new vehicle ? Sit and wait.
    - A WATER CONTENENT - SOE don't know how to make water in forgelight, the Creative Director of the game have already said, 8 - 9 years for naval battle.
    - Car Radios - Nice lol, remember me of BF vietnam
    - Bases in the air, like the Titan from BF 2142! - I think we already have one of these in Hossin, check it out.
    - City and urban environments - SOE is tooking one year to release Hossin, there is more 2 cont to come, sit and wait.
    - Less sterile environments, more broken bases - Nice to, would be really nice to fight in these places.
    - Allow glaxies to be used as mobile spawn points since the "improved" spawn system is horrible. - Please!
    - Give enginneers more to do, like errecting barricades. - Awesome lol
    - let squad and platoon leaders draw on the map. - Makes the strategy more powerful! Good!
  8. Kunavi

I don't like your K9 Class and yes EVERYONE1!!! IS OUT THERE FIGHTING or at least so I read in some piece of Lore.

Other than those? Yeah count me in. I like the rest. And we do need urban areas.
  9. Liquid23

instead of a dirt bike how about a pedal bike for transportation... just imagine an enemy coming down a hill at you on a bicycle with a basket and pink streamers on the handle bars... of course the NC model would come with training wheels
    • Up x 1
  10. Notih8Darian

Imagine how easy it is to flip a 4 wheeled ATV (flash), now imagine how easy it would to be flip a 2 wheeled dirt bike...
    The terrors of a dirt bike would be unspeakable.
  11. Shadowyc

Training wheels? Not gimped enough. Nah, NC should get square tires.
  12. Raraldor

with how many times I've flipped my flash, I'll flip that dirtbike the millisecond it's spawned.
  13. Kassidus

you can flip a dirt bike all you want, it wont stay flipped cause it only has 2 wheels, it will always right itself
  14. Liquid23

I've never seen a dirt bike "right itself" after being dumped or flipped