Best thing to come out of this patch.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NUKABAZOOKA, Feb 2, 2013.

1. NUKABAZOOKA

Lights on a newly pulled vehicle are set by default to "Off."
    • Up x 9
  2. Dingus148

REALLY? Hell yeah, this is the best day EVARRRR!!!!
    • Up x 1
  3. NUKABAZOOKA

Indeed.
    I was shocked.
  4. Stormlight666

If only they hadn't pooched the HUD/Mini-Map coloring system.
  5. Iksniljiksul

...is that I can't play anymore with drops to 9fps?

Sounds about right.
  6. Temple

Nuka, I'm yet to get in and play...have they made your little hiding spots around towers any harder for you to get into ? The minute I see a kill notification with that name I go hunting...One of the few players that I know where to start - but damn, you rack up those kills.
  7. Gumbo

I cant even respawn properly at Stronghold while trying to defend :-

Fantastic patch. Maybe they should've waited a few more days.
  8. NUKABAZOOKA

Hah yes I can only view 2 terminals instead of 3. People think they're safer behind all these barriers, but I still get them. I'm on hiatus from Infiltrator until they fix it though.
  9. Thann

If this is actually the case then this is great news, but I can't see it in the patch notes. Who forgot to put something like this (that would make many people happy) in the notes? It might be minor in the overall scheme of things, but it was a nuisance.
  10. Temple

So that's a majority of the kills, people spawning planes. Nice, I do the same from the top down. I do notice that you get a nice view of the airpad edges too.

Shame you can't pull stats and compare player vs player - I've got a few people that get the best of me every time, and the same in reverse.
  11. Bill Hicks

no more holding the brake button while trying to steer and using a free finger to turn off the lights: ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
  12. MiZrY

Dude.... this is gonna throw me off. I'm going to be turning my lights on now for a few days.
  13. NUKABAZOOKA

Or fixing turrets, etc. Engineers are exp hungry ******.
    But yeah there are some people that know when to look for me and they usually get me because there isn't a whole lot I can do in that position.
    • Up x 1
  14. Louis Farrakhan

WOO! this is great news.
  15. Haterade

I honestly can't believe this wasn't in the patch notes. It's a small change that everyone would have drooled all over. It would've gotten tons of good press.
  16. Jetlag

As much as i appreciate this change its kinda sad that its the best thing to come out of this patch.
  17. Yalk

Um, the run lock key? That's up there with this...
  18. n0pax

Let's not lie to ourselves, the best thing to come of this patch is that it finally got us to realize that we're dealing with the same old SOE from all the past games they've crashed and burned. It's time for all of us to move on from this trash.
  19. AnnPerkins

Do we get to actually control our vehicle for the first 5 seconds we spawn it? Or am I going to get blown away/squished when I pull out a flash?
  20. Dtswiss