Best scope for Eidolon battle rifle

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Ximaster, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Ximaster

Ive build the weapon with real money,but only this,no scope,and no suppressor or forwrd grip. I need one scope for aim right,but dunno which. Im between x2 scope or x4,with x2 scope i can do better work in close quarters but with x4 scope its better for medium distances,so which one????
  2. Erendil

In all honesty I've had the best luck with the VMS 3.4x scope. 3.4x is high enough to cover the range where the Eidolon performs best (50-125m), but low enough that it's still usable as close as 10-15m for close range headshots if need be. I've found it to be the most versatile scope for the Eidolon.

That said, if your mind is set on either the 2x or 4x, I'd go w/ the 4x. Battle Rifles are not close range weapons, and IMO it's best to equip it with attachments that play to its strengths (medium/long range) which would mean using the 4x.

Then make sure you're carrying a hard-hitting pistol for close range work, like the Commissioner, Underboss, or Spiker. I personally use the Commissioner.

P.S. - If you want to check out both the 3.4x and 4x scopes in action on the Eidolon, check out the vids in my sig. In Ep. 1 I use the VMS 3.4x, and Ep. 2 I use the 4x.
  3. Ximaster

Appart the scope,u recommend me to equip silencer???? And forward grip???? I have high velocity ammo only.
  4. Erendil

No, even though I used them in my second vid, I rarely use either. Generally I stick to just the 3.4x + laser sight and nothing else.

However, if I know I'll be fighting only at long range (>100m) I'll equip the 4x + compensator + foregrip + HV Ammo.

The Foregrip significantly reduces the BR's recoil angle, so with it equipped it doesn't pull nearly as much to the right. That makes it useful for long range setups, and makes it easier to control when firing at high ROF. The Foregrip kinda acts like training wheels for the Battle Rifle until you get used to the recoil pattern so it certainly has its uses. I've just used the Eidolon enough that I don't really need it any more.. :cool: