Best night I've had in a while

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pemtaphalon, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Pemtaphalon

Guess it's because it's Friday, but tonight has been the best night on this game I've had in a while, NC vs TR at TI Alloys was a huge battle, with huge piles of bodies on each side, then there was a good battle at the crown (and I mean battle, none of that "don't kill the sunderer noob!" we pushed TR back then VS came along, was awesome, I only stopped because my game crashed after doing that flickering texture thing.

Just wanted to say thank's to all the guys on Ceres for a great battle and thank's to SOE for all these new updates improving the game, fix some more bugs and this game will be amazing.
  2. BengalTiger

Yesterday I got up at 7:00 AM, had a pretty busy day, began playing PS 2 somewhere around 7:30 PM and logged off at past 3:00 AM, so guess how the night went. :p

I'll give a hint that I'd probably be able to make an innociv style Vanguard kills Air video if my PC was good enough to record in game, except as one big 10 minute shot instead of a compilation. Good thing there was an ammo Sundy parked next to me...
    Hell, even my gunner scored multiple fighters (not only assists, but also finishing blows) using the Kobalt...

I'll also most likely be running a publicly open platoon next Friday as well.
  3. mj23rm2

Dude, i was just at a battle at Ti alloys on Briggs the Australian server and i was fighting for the TR, and i can definitely say that was one of the most enjoyful battles i've ever had, no vehicle spam, no air spam, no cheesy tactics, just pure gun on gun combat, was pretty cool to have an experience like that after what this game's been through recently, just makes you appreciate the epicness of it sometimes
    • Up x 1
  4. FateJH

Helios was a blast like that too last night. TR versus VS and NC at TI Alloys. Then TR versus NC coming over the east bridge and versus VS coming across the front yard from Crossroads. Another platoon captured Crossroads because we were dividing VS fighting strength and what followed was an awesome battle across and under the east bridge to the Crown that never seemed to end. There was vehicular support but also a lot of footwork to be done. Lost steam when we got to the Crown on the other side of the bridge, but all good strategies lose steam at the Crown.
  5. Pemtaphalon

I think TI can arguably be one of the best bases going, probably because of it's proximity to the crown, but it seems to be the fighting people want at the crown but with the added thrill of actually having a winner from time to time, unlike crown changing hands very rarely.

I agree though, things seem to be picking back up after all the bugs from the patch, now we can enjoy the updates as intended at it is glorious!
  6. MaxDamage

Yeah it's been good.