Best Looking Faction?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by APRenpsy, Oct 31, 2013.

1. APRenpsy

What do you feel?

I personally like how the TR Vehicles, NC Weapons, VS Rockets(Though very easy to spot), look and feel.
  2. Chipay

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  3. APRenpsy

Nice, your drawing?
  4. Jac70

Is this a serious question?

Do I need to state who is the most fabulous? :eek:
  5. Chipay

Hell no, i'm just here to copy and paste funny pictures i stole from other people.
    • Up x 1
  6. bodmans

well, to make your choice easier, would you rather like 80's roller skate goggles, cardboard shaped armour or fabulous armour that shapes itself to your body?
  7. JackD

NC, it is also a bit strange that the Vanu only have female player models
  8. Teegeeack

VS since they were redesigned. NC are the worst looking.
  9. JackD

Says the Bonnie Tyler fan, you Vanu´s are making it way to easy to make fun of you.
  10. Kunavi

VS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TR >>>> NC ... Yes it's sad.
  11. Prudentia

The Turians.
    (also known as Viper helmet for VS)
  12. MFP_TK_01

I like TR uniforms and many of the helmets, especially the stormtrooper. I think their Max in the Ogre armor and Colossus helmet must be terrifying to see busting into a building. And the Mossie is sleek and nimble.

However I will always have love for the Vanguard although a Magrider with a Saron is a decent second.

Never cared for the VS spandex but some of those new helmets are looking pretty snazzy. I've got the Avalon on most of my classes now.
  13. WyrdHarper

I'm going to put my vote in for the Stormtrooper faction, although our new helmet traits seem to be spidereyes and monkey faces.

If we're going tanks, I think the Magrider looks pretty cool; Vanguard looks nice and tanky, the live prowler with the offcentered turret looks terrible; however, the alpha prowler with the centered turret blows the rest of the tanks out of the water :p

I like the look of the mosquito the best, although the Scythlon fighters are pretty neat looking as well.

However, I have to say that when I'm watching videos, I really like the look of the NC weapons over the TR and VS.
  14. dragonwinds

NC heavy in composite armor + GD-Titan looks awesome
  15. WHIPLASH

HAHAHAAAA!

...Stupid sexy Vanu...

My vote is for TR, obviously.

[IMG]
  16. Targanwolf

Vanu...though I do not have much experience with the other factions other than trying to make them eat grass.
  17. Pikachu

NC f**k yeah! Danananana nana nana nana.

I like the cardboard. Terrans look good too, except the awful infiltrator and rather ugly engineer composite helmet. The NC MAX is cute. :3 I hate shooting them I play TR.
  18. TimeyWimey

[IMG]

I haven't touched weed in years but what the **** is this I don't even.

But yeah.
  19. SirJiggles

I would have to say the TR look the best. They aren't too "gritty" that it feels unappealing, like the NC, and they're not spandex-wearers like the VS. Not to mention all their cosmetics, especially camo, look amazing compared to VS and NC alternatives.
  20. Hatesphere

I don't know why, but I really hate that hat every time I see it.