Best ESF Dogfighters

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by PureSalad, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PureSalad

Well did this in Jaeger forums, but since we are switching...........Guess I got to do it all again. Looking forward to flying against different people and having intense dogfights. Something that was lacking on Jaeger for the most part.

Here's a copy and pasted version of the old thread. With a little update.

This isn't a outfit recruitment, but I feel as this is the only Server based forum, I'll post this question here.

I would like to get a decent list of nominated ESF pilots that are great at Dogfighting(without A2AM).

Regardless of Faction, or outfit. I just want to hear some nominees of some of the best Jaeger ESF pilots out there. I know already that not the whole server views these forums, So I'm looking for some names from you guys, and No you cannot nominate yourself.

I'll start it off with. Gattz VS.

NC:
    Nechrid [Ethos]
    JotunBlade (MIA) [Ethos]
    PureSalad [Prey]

TR:
    MissFrenzy (On Break) [TRAF]
    CrazyAirborne [TRAF]
    Xnak

VS:
    Gattz (MIA)
    Nerhesi (On Break)

Noteable others: MittrackRobama, Rocketchicken, Vilem, Gabriel, Potter

Top Lib Pilots:

TR:
    Codeak [FUGK]

NC:
    CommanderV [Ethos?]
    Sylas

VS:
    Neversnet [FGHP]

Before I never posted the purpose of this post and getting information on these players, but the overall reason is simply to become more familiar with other top notch pilots and gain knowledge or help teach them to be the best pilot they can be. Regardless of Faction. I've had tons of fun with some of the people on this list and I hope to do the same even after the merger and with the Waterson pilots.

For the majority on the list, all are great people that are enjoyable to play against, with, and talk too.
    This thread was number one in views and replies on the Jaeger forums, let's see if I can do it again. Doubtful with the already established threads, but I can try. :D

Cheers, Puresalad.
  2. Hader

[BDM]Cheecho on NC here on Waterson, I have had a few dogfights with him before and they have all been a good challenge. Definitely my favorite NC pilot to go up against (though only a few times have we managed an uninterrupted dogfight).
  3. CMouse

cheeky how you cant nominate yourself, yet you do :rolleyes:.

anywho /bump
    • Up x 1
  4. CommanderV

Thats because in the Jaeger thread of 10 pages..... he was nominated, and is a great pilot. Just like all of Waterson will soon feel my wrath as a Liberator pilot, and my gunner omfgpwn, and other feared ally Sylas, BR100, who dominates in the air alongside I.... It will only be a matter of time before this other half, recognizes our names....but I also hope to find new and exciting challenges. To be pushed further, to be made greater, or fail trying, though as conceited as it may sound, it probably won't happen.

I'll see you all in the air soon enough.

P.S. I look forward to the SC bounty placed on our heads.

-CommanderV out
    • Up x 2
  5. PureSalad

Appologies that you didn't read the other thread. I was nominated by several people in-game and out. Aswell as my TR character which I took off the list because I rarely hop onto TR for the majority of my play time.

Didn't you read the whole post?
  6. PureSalad

Thanks CommanderV, I think i'm going to add the lib pilot names too. There's only a few that come to mind so I might as well put them in there.
  7. CommanderV

Much appreciated, I'll start keeping my eyes open for other notable competition.
  8. RedOak

I'm will nominate ReactionShot(on break), Tik, and Steasy from my gang. Will update once I ask their opinions on other factions.
  9. Hader

I know you're only listing the Jaegar people now but my nomination for Cheecho on Waterson still stands, start a Waterson list! :p

Also perhaps once the merge is done you can include a list of all squadron outfits on the server? I don't know of any on Waterson except my own, which is fairly inactive unfortunately. Hopefully there are some from Jaegar.
  10. PureSalad

Right now I'm just getting names. Once the merger goes through, I will then try to find these people and see how good they are. The names that get added to the list are not just because someone told me about them. The list is accurate in terms of the names on it already, some people may think they deserve on the list but if no one nominates you then your most likely not worthy for the list.

Once complete it will include all the JaegerSon players that are proficient in ESF flying, and Liberator Pilots.
  11. PureSalad

I don't really consider names that are given to me from players of the same faction, especially the same outfit.......... but I do look back at them if I see them multiple times.
  12. Wizz

You flatter me :D

Honestly though from my dogfighting experience this is my list of pilots for you to try out on Waterson.

VS

Jaxom

NC

ReaverPwns
    Tantalum
    SSGVasa (from what I've seen he is pretty good)

TR

Juggernaut (considered a huge menace to NC pilots, but a very good friend)
    Valley (Not on much, but always a joy to fight)
    TheHunte12 (not 100% sure if I got his name right, but it's along those lines)
    Hader

If we are going to throw lib pilots names around I'm going to put forward Mercid(TR) as the best lib pilot on Waterson. Shincc (VS) is also quiet good. I also know Dalton(NC) to be a very talented lib pilot. I assume this is directed toward ESF pilots though?

I've gone to Jaeger in the past with a reaver trialing rotary and gone against many of the pilots there. All far better than the ones on waterson for the most part. Excited to try them all out in my Daisy! Also, glad the NC is getting another good pilot. Always need em. I have a feeling that piloting on Waterson isn't as popular as it is on other servers. I originally hail from Mattherson where it was a bit of the main object of the game for many.

edit: You better believe I read that Jaeger post long before the announcement of merging. It's how I knew to keep my eye out! I like the name JaegerSon....cannot express how excited I am. Best of welcome from Waterson.
    • Up x 2
  13. PureSalad

Appreciate the information, and I can't wait for the merger. Hope my ISP gets it together so I can take part in the begining of a new chapter.

I'll start putting lib pilots in if people want them aswell, there's just so few of them that are worth note....I might aswell.

I hope your joking when you say the pilots on Jaeger are much better than the ones on Waterson. Maybe it was because your Reaver was uncerted? Anyways I hope my challenge increases post merger.
  14. Haskaal

A hearty congratulations to your great success in gathering the information about ESF pilots. I can't wait to see what unfolds once your goal(s) is/are met.
    • Up x 1
  15. PureSalad

We are going to have a slumber party, and hit each other with pillows until a champion is named.............each week!
  16. Jaxom

Throwing some names out there from Waterson.

NC: Cheecho, SSGVasa

TR: I can only remember a couple good Lib gunners - skwurting, Fwomp

Cannot comment on our VS.
    • Up x 1
  17. Karneck

Yeah Cheecho for NC. One of the few better pilots the NC got, same with Vasa.

TR? None that come to mind.
  18. Wizz

the uncerted reaver could have been it, but for the most part they all seem to be on par with juggernaut. From what I've seen at least. The pilot who gives me the most trouble on Waterson to be honest is Jaxom. He is amazing to fight with though, and always a good sport.

There are also a few pilots who people tend to put on pedestals on Waterson, because they have huge scores per minute/high spot on the leader board. I think some people realize this is based off of infantry farming though :p

I shall not name any names, but I'm glad you're going to test the pilots out when you come over rather than just rely on word of mouth.
  19. Wizz

I have heard skwurting's name come up soooo much when talking about libs. I've never met/seen him in game, but I believe he is in the LIBZ outfit? All of the members of the LIBZ outfit are talented in the craft for sure.

Also, I will never get over how weird it is to see yourself flying from another perspective.

Most epic fight I've had lately :p HEAR THE EXCITEMENT JAX! Hear it! Looking forward to more in the future my friend o7
  20. PureSalad

Think this goes for all servers. I had two names thrown at me more than 20 times, I added them to the list, come to find out they don't even fly ESFs, but since their BR and scores are so high people nominated them. Lesson Learned, so my process got a bit bigger than just hear say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.