[Suggestion] Badassifacation pass... or not

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by evansra, Feb 5, 2013.

1. evansra

I just watched the interview with Tray on PSU... To those that have not seen it, in short they are not going to change the look of current in game weapons only future ones will look different :/

I can only beg that you guys(ps2 team) reconsider this choice. it just seams cheap and money hungry to leave the current weapons in the state they are in.

Im not asking for the world, even a slight change would be fine just somthing to distinguish them. Having 3 guns for every class that look 100% identical is poor by any game standard, i know most people have already bought them so there is little money to be made improving them but this has bugged me since launch.
  2. Daioh

the priorities are as fallows;

1) Stability impoverishment

2) Game playibility

3) naps

4) balance

10) cosmetic changes.
    • Up x 1
  3. Diamond Sword

Seems rather lazy to not have different models for weapons that are vastly different from each other. Some of them make sense to look the same; like the Solstice and the Solstice SF. One's just a modified version of the other, so they'd look the same. But why the hell do ALL the carbines have to look the same as each other? The only difference between them other than the stats is that one (at least for VS) uses Cyan instead of Purple as it's color.

At the very least, a unique color for each variant would be nice. You could actually ***** a situation better if you could tell what variant of a weapon your enemy/team mate was using... You know, before you die to it.
  4. evansra

I agree 100% on this but fact is they are making cosmetic changes as we speak only they will release them as new weapons, i just want a little more variation is all, its not like the art team do any of the numbers 1-9.
    • Up x 1