Bad spitfire

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Newlife1025, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Newlife1025

I have a question. Can spit fire do danage to friendlys. So here i am doing what good nc do. Helping my team mates by dropping ammo and repairing maxes. I set a spitfire down to try to take out light assults, or warn people. Its a huge fire fight in a small building so theres a lot of people. Now as im repping a max, i start to get warnings to stop shooting at Friendlys. Im not sure if it was the spitfire, or isomething else.(yes the nc were periodically standing in front of it)
  2. Liewec123

yep it will shoot at enemies in its line of sight regardless of if there are allies infront of it.

also infils can hack them and it will shoot your allies which i think gives you grief points (might be a bug)
  3. Daigons

We like playing the Infilitrator mini-game by decloaking when your opponent is standing between you and their faction's Spitfire.
    • Up x 1
  4. The Shady Engineer

What's happening is there is a friendly in between the Spitfire and the bad guy, Spitty tries to shoot the bad guy but hits the friendly because they're in the line of fire.

If that happens your best option is to just TK your own Spitfire :)(). Asking people to not stand in front of your turret on proxy chat might work too but if it doesn't, your best bet is to kill it as the thing rakes in grief points at a ridiculous rate.
  5. MaDiv

It's a NC Spitfire, what did you expect? :p
    • Up x 2
  6. Shocky

here is what we need NC spitfires. what should they do? nothing but friendly fire as that is what all of the NC does anyways, top TKing faction in the game if only that applied to mines as well... wait yes it does!!!

sarcasm: why are we talking about this anyways then heavy assault is the only thing we need to care about!

good post tho really brightens the day when i know that NC turrets are just as TK happy as normal NC forces