Azure Twilight

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Nobel, Dec 7, 2012.

1. TriumphOfMan

2. Kracken

3. FINALCUT

Wanted to jump in and say thanks for coming over to Connery last night and joining in the Devil Dogs Shenanigans. We had a blast and You guys are so awesome to hang with. Hope we can do it again in the future. Thanks guys.
  4. Lowkey

Awesome fight! Can't wait for more events.
  5. Nytguard

Was working late, so I totally missed it. I heard it was a blast. We definitely need to do this again!
  6. Averin

Had a great time during that event! Thanks for coming over to Connery for a bit!
  7. DuckSauce

Thanks for joining the 666th on Connery! Dozens of Galaxies circling Allatum and the Crown -- TR had no idea what hit them!
  8. santuckcasper

it is always a good challenge fighting you guys, you are a worthy opponent, but the Blue Lions is still better : P
  9. thegreekboy250

This is a classy outfit. +1

Except for when you still didn't cap the continent :p
  10. Kytten

Our job was to knock air outta the skies. We did. But with the render distance bug I think we knocked each other outta the skies. 40-50 galaxies was kinda awesome to see though :)

My crappy pc gave me 2fps during that entire flight and I froze at least a dozen times. :(
  11. Jadith

Before I joined AT I was like a leaf in the wind. I tried a few outfits, and found them to be too zergy or ineffective. I thought all was lost, and my desire to play PS2 waned something fierce.

One day, I was in a fight and noticed AT pulling ops. Impressed by their effectiveness and organization, I gave them a try. My love for PS2 was instantly restored when, on my very first op with AT, we max bombed the crown, taking it right out from under the TR. My love for the game was restored, and I never looked back.

Since that first op, I have gone through many different training sessions, each helping me up my game. The basic training showed me how squads and platoons of internet folk can move as one superior force. RogueComet's light assault training took me from a timid little mouse with wings, to a deadly, focused destroyer of my enemies. The leadership training prepared me for my first squad lead.

Today, I lead my first op. A platoon of ready and willing soldiers awaited my orders, ready to throw their k/d out the window if necessary. A daunting task lay ahead of me, for sure. With the training and guidance given by my commanding officers, I was ready. My experience leading whole platoons up to this point was paltry and frustrating. Today though, it was almost second nature. I knew I could trust my fellow soldiers, and they gave me everything they had. We ripped through southern Indar like a knife through hot butter, leading to a bloody defense of Paris Amp.

The timid newbie just looking to rekindle his love of the game was no more. A dedicated leader and soldier stepped forth, and at times I barely recognized myself. AT really helped me grow into a better player, and I will always be thankful. I know, in my heart, we can do the same for you. If you are looking for a place to grow, to evolve, look no further. AT has what you need, and we give it willingly. All that is necessary of you is taking that first step, requesting an invite. Every AT member will be happy to oblige and we are all excited to see the player you will become.

Join AT, today, and see just how far you can go. We'll be waiting.
    • Up x 3
  12. Damingo

Yeah I love this group
  13. z31turbo

14. hawken is better

15. Nola1

Someone contact me in game about joining. We use to partner and run outfit nights with you guys on Emerald. Francko will remember me.

Nola1
    Inner Counsel
    Knights Of Sovereignty KOS
  16. pathox

I joined this outfit 2 days ago and already had LOADS of fun.
  17. WaaWaa

More for me to farm (since PS1).

Has my highest recommendations for joining them.

Only ones I give props to are Mojo and Bilco and probably a handful more. They're probably using you for meatshields. The rest haha.

Seriously join them VS. All in one outfit hell yes! *savors xp licks lips*
  18. LuckyImperial

We are always actively recruiting. We also have someone hosting a Light Assault training session this Saturday (3/23) at 3pm EST for anyone interested in learning more about how our outfit typically trains people or learning more about Light Assault.
  19. R71

20. Infinn

Not to be an a** but what if this is disabled player, who's only joy is to play planetside. Why should he be discriminated if he is unable to perform at your standards. Coming from previous recruits in various games.