Awesome 10 minute game

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by GrizzleFist, Dec 13, 2012.

1. GrizzleFist

This is just a short story on the game I just had as an inf and how if we play smart we can rack up the kills and have fun doing it.

My load out: shadow rifle with suppressor and 2x scope. And 2 bouncing Betty's. nothing else. Noob upgrades.

Log in planetside and do a drop onto an almost empty tr base. First thing I do is attack generator room to start luring them in, I start the countdown on it to change and see there's two doors in the room. So I put one bouncing Betty on each. I quickly run to the class changer and hack it so I can use it. I resupply and wait for fun to begin. First two trs run into room and both trigger the Betty's. I promptly put two more down and then a class switch to heavy inf. one more dies from Betty and other throws Nades in to clear it of any others. ( after first round of Betty the enemy will almost always shoot rockets or throw Nades in) tr think room is clear but nope. There I am with my heavy inf shields up and mow down two them.

They now know I'm heavy inf..... So I change back to infiltrator thanks to me hacking the terminal earlier. Put two more Betty's in the room and run away. Two more kills and now one of them is in a fighter trying to find me. They think I'm gonna either run or hide. But nope, I jump up to their anti air turrets hack one and shoot the guy down in less than 5 seconds since he was just hovering in his base thinking he was safe.

Now I jump out and see a friendly liberator in the air. The enemy start jumping in their anti air turrets and try shooting it down. I jump to first guy in his turret, hack it and shoot him dead with shadow while he is confused. I jump to second anti air turret being manned and hack it as we'll, I turn around ready to kill him and see another tr inf right next to me staring at nc lib, so I shoot him twice In head and then kill the other tr as he is kicked outta turret.

I then hack the tr anti inf machine turret next to their spawned and grab another 2 kills before I got killed by accidenntly pressing e to leave.

This all happened in under 10 minutes and I got 12 kills from it and 1 death. Anyone else got some nice 1 life stories as a cqc/enemy base hunting inf?
    • Up x 1
  2. Drazen

cool story bro
  3. GrizzleFist

Lol thanks man, I thought it was too!!!!!!
  4. Enerzeal

My current most fun infiltrator situation would have to be cloaking through enemy lines outside our tech plant, up a base, killed three on the way inside, scaled upto an anti tank turret, hacked it and brought it to bare upon a deployed sunderer that 90% of the enemies attack was based inside.
  5. GrizzleFist

that sounds pretty fun. Even though we definatley need a tune up from SOE for how the Inf works, people don't normally expect a turret to be hacked and turned on them since the inf is definatley the least played class, at least when it involves anything other than a dude with a sniper chilling on a rock.
  6. Zinn

IMO, it would help a lot if they made the Artemis more affordable or added other cheaper mini-carbines to the class. With the Artemis, you can truly infiltrate bases using cloak and quickly take out single unsuspecting targets (especially with silencer and foregrip), hack consoles/turrets and overload generators. It's even better if you do it at night because you'll be very hard to detect.

That said, it's not impossible to infiltrate with bolt action rifles or semi automatics either, you just have to play a slightly different role and maybe distract the main defenders by long distance sniping from inside their own base or by using grenades.