AVG PS2 Player = Whimp, Yes or No?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stigler, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Stigler

Whimps. Nerf this, thats OP ect.. ect....
  2. GuraKKa

This Thread = Useless, Yes or Yes?
    • Up x 20
  3. hawken is better

I wouldn't say so. When you count up the total number of people who play the game every day and compare that to the number of people complaining on the forums every day, I'm pretty sure the casual players (that are, relatively speaking, enjoying the game) vastly outnumber the moaning maniacs.

I just call them the "forum fighters." When you lose the fight in-game, you take the fight to the forums :D
  4. Veri

No.

The people who start nerf and OP threads are generally people who are just getting killed more often than they like to be and have noted a specific weapon or vehicle of an opposing faction is doing this to them.

A whimpy PS2 player in my opinion is one which constantly looks at the map concentrating on being at facilities just before they get captured.
  5. Badname3073

6. Chipskream

The mofos that scream the loudest, no matter how few they are, will always be perceived as the majority. Thats because the real majority, whose game runs smoothly, doesnt come to the forums to spread the story of their perfectly running game.
    • Up x 2
  7. phreec

Only wimps I see in this game are those noobs that refuse to push and rather just sit inside their vehicles or the spawnroom, shooting out of the windows 'til the base flips because they wouldn't even try to recap it.
    • Up x 6
  8. Stigler

Yes, I was referring mostly to the forum posters and the ones complaining in /yell ingame. I was not referring to those with fps/performance issues.

And my post was a bit of a rant, after reading too many nerf this post and so many /yell complaints over opness.
    • Up x 1
  9. Chiss

-AVG is not really acceptable shorthand for average.
    -Wimp does not contain 'h'.

If you're going to pick on people, at least learn the language you're going to use to do so.
    • Up x 2
  10. Stigler

S
    Scientific studies and psychological studies show that spelling ***** are often making up for their lack of IQ by attacking others spelling, when in fact, people who are very intelligent make many spelling mistakes due to their lack of patience for an illogical sentence structure, and lack of caring that the words are spelled correctly as the point has been made.

Verify this yourself, good day.

There is a spelling thingy built in I chose to ignore it.

edit: Oh use google to look up people who correct peoples spelling and criticize their grammar it is spelled G-O-O-G-L-E then S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G N-A-Z-I-S
    • Up x 1
  11. Chipskream

yes it does. cool hwip.
  12. ABATTLEDONKEY

LOL poor OP really attracted the grammar *****'.

OP yes, to many wieners who either cant play the game, or cant understand it.
  13. Stigler

Dang skippy mofos!

Instead of worrying about peoples grammar on the internet research why Iceland tossed all their Bankers out and arrested some. It was supposed to happen in UK and US, it was all swept under the rug.

NERF/OP!

Spread the controversy now!
  14. Sebyos

It's often true. Zephyrs, Daltons, HE rounds...
  15. FlayvorOfEvil

Please post the source of these studies so we know you didn't just pull it out of your ***. Your second point seems so illogical and weird. Why would well educated people not care about spelling? One of the important points of winning an argument is making yourself look good. A snetnce splled liek dis wil maek u look liek a redard.
  16. Tommyp2006

This is exactly what I was going to say. Too many people who are afraid to die in this game. In a game where you get unlimited lives, and can usually spawn within 100m of where you died. Just doesn't make sense.
  17. Nocturnal7x

Not any more so than any other game. Especially not as whimpy as the forumfield people.
  18. Taiji

Educated people don't equate spelling with anything other than spelling. You must be talking about idiots. So looking good to idiots is how you try to win your arguments.

Suddenly so much of the crap in forums on the internet makes sense.

@OP, if I suggest a nerf for my faction's OP weapon, what am I called? ...'Whimp'?
  19. Phrygen

or ya know... maybe we care about game balance and the game lasting for years?
  20. Duff_Chimp

If your referring to people exploiting any advantage in the game to facilitate as many kills as possible then surely we are all guilty, that or stupid?