AV Mana Turret Upgrade?

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Wothan1982, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Wothan1982

Anyone else missing the skill tree for the AV mana turret? I really cannot find it in the new skill tree. There is only one for the AI mana turret. Did I got my 1000 certs for the upgrade back and didn´t noticed it or is it one of these forgotten "features"?
  2. JDC038

I too have noticed this issue, and I did not receive any refunding.
    Also the turret now fires as slow as stock variant even when mine was upgraded from before.
  3. Eternaloptimist

Aha, yes. I just posted a query in the general gameplay forum (along with another unrelated question). I'd like to know what the deal is after sinking a load of certs into all six of my avatars.
  4. RedArmy

theres many skill certs that are still missing - dont be concerned with it.
    id still love a zoom to be added to the AV mana turret - even a basic 1.25/1.5 - the zoom makes it easier to track targets -
    • Up x 1
  5. chuck105

This won't happen. The AV turret was op when it was released, mainly due to rendering issues, you could and still can fire on targets that literally can't see you. And you can't hit what you can't see. So they added a damage drop off and heavy drop if you leave the turret. It does need a decent reticule. I spend so much time trying to locate the little dot on screen. A nice circle around it would be fine. The fact that you have to sit there all the way till it hits is balance enough at ranges at which is reasonable to hit anything.
  6. NubCannon

I feel like a lot of weapons need new reticules. The gatekeeper and enforcer, since they have nothing to gauge drop by, also the esfs should have a reticule for aiming in third person. i often find my self accidentally jumping out of my vehicles cause of a hand slip changing views. Third person aiming would be a massive benefit for air to air combat, making fending off air zergs a much easier task, since many anti air weapons have next to no power over air zergs. thanks to tankbusters, and air to ground missiles.