Auraxian Training Module

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Captain Sandwich, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Captain Sandwich

Phasing complete, user data uploaded to simulation deck.
    Welcome user, to the S.I.M.T.E.C. or "Simulated Infantry and Military Training Environment Creator" demonstration.
    This module was created to demonstrate the usage of a simulated training experience.
    S.I.M.T.E.C. is the answer to the outcry of soldiers, claiming there is no proper outlet for correct weapons training. The weapons trials allowed by factions have proven to be an ineffective method for equipping an outfit with the proper gear. S.I.M.T.E.C. is a step further than simply letting your soldiers find the equipment that best suits them, with many more features added to allow for the training of the perfect soldier.
    The simulations of S.I.M.T.E.C. were created with the following in mind:
    Squad drills
    Weapons training
    Advanced pilot maneuver training
    Squad formation tactics
    Survival instructions
    Situational tactics
    S.I.M.T.E.C. can be accessed from any warp gate to create a private training program to simulate almost any situation. Nanite technology allows for lifelike simulations of almost any piece of equipment, vehicle, structure, or enemy.

S.I.M.T.E.C. environments are powered by a warp drive. The warp drive recreates gravity with up to 99.9999999% accuracy, meaning all simulated nanite equipment will have the same weight and feel of the real thing, and can bend space to allow for hyper-realistic falls and aerial maneuvering, all capable inside what seems to be a relatively small simulation deck.

Sensors allow for highly accurate sensations across all five senses. Injuries sustained inside S.I.M.T.E.C. are fully simulated and hyper-realistic to allow for an intense training session with all the same sensations experienced in real combat.

The weapons terminal can create a simulated version of any weapon, attachment, or piece of equipment required for training. An option is available for the creator of the simulation to disallow weaponry soldiers are not yet qualified to handle.

The environment terminal can be used to make a simulation of preset environments, or be used to create a custom environment needed for a specific type of training. Available are a meeting room, for outfit conferences. A shooting range for weapons testing. An artillery training module, equipped with vehicles, an air tower, and wide open space for proper training in both vehicle operations and anti-vehicular weapons. And much, much more.
    You have the option to split your team into groups, for competitive training against your team mates, or to create simulated enemies. Results may vary with simulated soldiers.

With S.I.M.T.E.C., your squad can be trained to become the most lethal fighting force. Tell your faction or empire, S.I.M.T.E.C. is the future of advanced military training. Your soldiers need S.I.M.T.E.C., have it loaded to your warpgate today!
    We hope you enjoyed this demonstration.
    End Demonstration----------------------------
  2. Flarestar

Totally down with this.

Also would be down with just having your computer extrude a foot and kick you in the junk a few times to simulate your first ten minutes in the game.