[Suggestion] Attention!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DirtyZaniestMemory, Mar 4, 2017.

1. DirtyZaniestMemory

大家好,我是一名来自中国的玩家。
    Hello everyone, I am a player from China.
    我有很多很多建议想说,但苦于不会英语一直未曾发声。
    I have a lot of suggestions to say, But suffered from my poor English, I can't tell
    经过一段时期的学习,加上翻译软件的帮助,
    After a period of study, With the help from translation software
    又听说这里会有DBG的研发人员关注,
    And I heard that DBG's R&D department has attention here
    特此前来把我的构想分享给大家。
    so I come here to share my ideas.
    不过为了让大家愿意花时间阅读我这半生不熟的英文,
    But in order to let everyone willing to spend time reading my poor English,
    那我还是先用双语言做个自我介绍并吸引下眼球。
    So I decided to use both language to do a brief self introduction and gain some attention.
    首先,我是一名残疾人,
    First of all, I am a disabled person,
    2002年因为工作伤到左手,很严重,长期住院多次手术,2004年才出院。
    in 2002 I hurt my left hand during work. It was very serious. I spent a long time in hospital and had multiple surgeries. I been able to leave the hospital until 2004.

[IMG]
    受伤之前,我并不了解电脑游戏,更多的是热爱户外运动,例如骑单车,滑旱冰。
    I don't really know video games before the injury. I used to love outdoors sports such like cycling, roller skating etc.
    但是伤残之后,我变的自闭,抑郁,对人生感到无比绝望,每天噩梦无法入睡,全世界都是黑暗的,不再愿意出门,天天躲在自己的房间,也就是那时候,我接触了电脑游戏。
    But after I lost my left hand I became autistic, depressed, felt very despair to my life. Nightmares were killing my sleep, The world was full of darkness. I no longer want to go out, stay in my room for every day. Since that video game came into my life.
    偶然间,我玩到PlanetSide中国区,逐渐沉迷在游戏中,认识了新朋友,接触了另一个世界,忘记了现实里事情。睡觉时不再有噩梦,而是反复的争夺着基地,与队友比肩。
    Adventitiously, I started play PlanetSide( Chinese server). I indulged my self in the game gradually. Met new friends, touched a new world, forgot about the reality. No more nightmares in the night but fighting with my friend shoulder to shoulder for bases.
    直到2006年中国区关闭,我逐渐熟练了对左手的控制,也基本从伤残后的抑郁中走出,对生活又有了新的希望和方向,虽然游戏玩不到了,但是我的人生再次启程,感谢并深爱PlanetSide,对我来说,这不只是游戏。

Until the Chinese servers been shut down in 2006. I gradually managed to control my left hand and walked out of the depression caused by the injury. I regained my hope and direction of my life. Even though the game is gone, but life went back to track. Appreciating and loving this game. For me, this is not just a game.
    [IMG][IMG]
    2012年,我得知了PlanetSide2,并会有中国区,感到无比兴奋,还立刻辞职,骑上单车,带着珍藏的旗帜,骑行30天丈量2000多公里朝圣之路。
    In 2012 I heard about Planetside 2 and there will be a Chinese server. I was so exciting then left my job immediately. With the flags i collected , I began a 30 days , 2000 kilometers journey to Tibet.[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]在中国区开放之前,就为了信仰充值约600美元,可是这却成了新噩梦的开始,从2013年到2016年关闭,中国区外挂泛滥,版本落后,BUG一堆,而我只是把这一切归罪于第三方代理商。
    I spent about 600 dollars before the server open, just for faith XD. But this is the beginning of a new nightmare. From 2013 the serve opened until closed in 2016. No update, no fix any bugs, no treatment to hacks. But I only blamed all of this on the Chinese agency.
    PlanetSide对于我来说不只是一款网游游戏,更多的是一种情怀,一段回忆,一份感激,我只想简简单单的玩着PlanetSide老去,我一直有在中国地区用直播的方式宣传着PlanetSide
    This game is not just a game for me. More like to be a kind of feeling, a memory, an appreciation. I just want to simply playing this game until I get old. I been broadcasting this game for years in China to advertise.
    https://www.douyu.com/212714
    https://www.twitch.tv/lovelornapostle
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/119168529
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/119169698
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/124485272
    2015年我转战美国区,并再次充值,还得每月额外消费15美元购买VPN,同时忍受着中国地区IP的封锁,冒着随时被封号的危险,还得承受其他地区玩家对中国玩家的lagger指责!
    In 2015 I moved to US west server which is Connery. And charged money again. I also need to paid 15 bucks every month additionally for VPN because Daybreak banned Chinese IP. Taking the risk of losing my account. And undergo the accuse of lagging from other players.[IMG]我没有开挂,没使用BUG,也没故意TK别人,更没有辱骂其他玩家,却一直被指责为lagger,甚至侮辱性的言语;我花了钱,只想体验游戏的乐趣,是你们让我没有别的选择。
    I didn't cheat, didn't use any bug, didn't tk others on purpose, nor abuse and player. But I been considered as lagger for all the time. I spent money just for enjoying the game. But you gives me nothing to choose.
    第一个述求是,希望PlanetSide能增设一组亚洲服务器,让热爱这款游戏的亚洲玩家不再受延迟的折磨,让喜爱这款游戏的玩家能轻松的娱乐。
    My first request is set a server in Asia. Extricate the Asian players from the suffering of lagging.
    第二个小建议
    成就系统能否增加四种新的
    The second about DIRECTIVES,Can we have four new directives?
    第一个是职业成就,完成任意5个步兵职业奥星成就,奖励金属白迷彩
    1st INFANTRY

Can be done by Finishing any of the 5 directives of infantry. Reward is metallic white CAMO.
    [IMG]第二个是武器成就,完成任意4把武器成就和黑迷彩成就,奖励金属黑迷彩
    2nd WEAPONS (EXCEPTIONAL is must be finished)
    Can be done by Finishing any of the 5 directives of weapons. Reward is metallic black CAMO.[IMG]第三个算是载具成就,完成任意5种载具成就,奖励全载具阵营专属喇叭
    3rd VEHICLES (all Vehicles can use)
    Can be done by Finishing any of the 5 directives of vehicles. Reward is Vehicles Horn.[IMG]第四个是阵营成就,完成以上三个新成就,奖励阵营专属语音
    4th TR&NC&VS when INFTRY, VEHICLES, WEAPONS all finished, Reward is Voice pack.[IMG]
    第三个小建议
    渗透者增加一种新的三号武器。
    The Third about 3rd weapon of Infiltrator[IMG]类似PlanetSide1的黑客工具,可以在隐身状态下入侵终端和炮塔,入侵无人载具,取消默认的E键黑客入侵。
    Like planetside1 hack’s item,when hack things,must using this ,not just E key.but Can be Invisible when hack the terminal and vehicles, etc.[IMG][IMG]第四个小建议
    Fourth about grenade,here have two plans.
    渗透者增加一种新EMP手雷,针对载具,可以引爆爆炸物,干扰机枪塔等,干扰载具武器,限制载具技能使用,对步兵无效。
    1st is simple way
    A new EMP grenade, anti vehicle, you can detonate explosives, interfere with the machine gun tower, etc. to interfere with the vehicles weapon and skills,Invalid for infantry
    原先EMP手雷取消引爆地雷,干扰机枪塔等功能,增加爆炸范围,增加作用时间,对载具无效。
    The old EMP ,cancel detonate explosives, interfere with the machine gun tower, etc. Valid only for infantry,Effect time extension.[IMG]第二方案是手持手雷,一些主要职业手雷拥有两种设定模式,可以在手持状态下切换
    2nd grenades can handing[IMG]The EMP grenade mode 1 & 2 I was said

The flash grenade mode 1 & 2[IMG]The medic grenade mode 1 & 2
    [IMG]The concussion grenade mode 1 & 2[IMG]我还有对建造系统,地图布局,锁图机制,军团权限,职业技能树等构想,不过内容过于庞大,我可能要先找专业的翻译合作,才能阐述,如果对我的构想感兴趣,可以一起来讨论一下。
    I have about to building system,map,the map lock mechanism, army authority occupation skill tree and other ideas, but the content is too large, I may need to find a professional translation and cooperation, to elaborate on my idea, if interested, can work together to discuss.
    • Up x 7
  2. DirtyZaniestMemory

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Up x 7
  3. DeadlyOmen

Best PS2 post ever.

I've played with LovelornApostle a lot. I had no idea.

From the perspective of a California player, I hope that the Asian players stay at Connery.
  4. Hell Diguner

Below is my attempt to further refine the English translation. My intent is to make the original post easier to read, which may be of academic interest to DirtyZaniestMemory. This will not be a direct translation, since I do not know Chinese. Instead, I shall interpret DiryZeniestMemory's intent based on the original English translation, and write those ideas the way I normally write English.

It should be noted that since text in Planetside 2 is written in English then translated to Chinese, the contextual meaning of some words is different between the two languages. As an example, what started as "outfit" in English appears to have become "army authority occupation" in the conversion from English to Chinese to English. This is not the fault of anyone, as "outfit" in the context of Planetside 2 is different than the English definition of "outfit".

I will place personal comments in brackets [my comments], typically in places where I am confused by the original translation.

As a final note: I rarely visit these forums. If you wish to get my attention, a private message to my Reddit profile is your best bet.
    • Up x 1
  5. DirtyZaniestMemory

thank you very mush,I came here because it can send pictures
  6. customer548

Epic post.
  7. Garedar

And the forum changed .

And that's how it got "hacked" the last time."