Attention VS on Helios

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by that_darn_lurker, Jan 26, 2013.

1. that_darn_lurker

Gone are the days when we could expect to take a facility through the shear might of our Magrider zergs. The TR and NC have adapted, stepped up their game, but we have not. Now is the time for *tactics* and *teamwork*. I know, those are dirty words.

For those VS that already do *tactics* and *teamwork*, this thread is not for you. Everyone else, listen up: Seated? Comfy? Good. Sometimes I just like mindlessly charging into meatgrinders too. We can't help it. It's our nature. We can be like moths to a flame sometimes. We've been spoiled with easy wins. Awwww, don't be sad. Buckup kiddo. There's a way out.....

Repeat after me: flank. Flankity flank flank flank. Flank, and then flank some more. Sure, I know you really want to take TI so badly, but you know what? That Prowler on the side of the hill has you outflanked. What do we do? Outflank it, of course. "But Lurker", you say, "what does that have to do with taking TI?". Be patience, my VS brother. In due time. First, we take out that bleepity-bleep Prowler, secure the hill it was on, so they can't outflank us again, and then we'll take TI, together. And then *get ready for this* we'll roll on to The Crown for our final victory!!!

Who's with me!!!!!??!
  2. Not Anon