Attention all NC outfit leaders

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by EViLMinD, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Mythicrose12

Not much drama between the Jaegerson VS outfits these days. Reroll Vanu, screw the NC (there's enough of them anyway). People claim we're easymode, so you should be drowning in certs in no time, right? ;)
  2. Czuuk

Don't worry fellas. Haters wanna hate. They're just jelly.
    • Up x 2
  3. Metal Insomniac

I believe we worked with you guys and EZC the other night to resecure Amerish. You were hitting the bigger bases while we took the smaller adjacent outposts. Good stuff.
    • Up x 1
  4. drNovikov

I think we have the following problems:

1. We farm biolabs too much. Actually, we should avoid biofarms when alerts are going on. We loose too much time and momentum. We should leave a small force harrasing those biolabs to keep larger enemy forces fighting for it.

2. Instead of letting TR fight VS we jump between them and waste our resources and forces.

3. We are not nearly as "overpowered" as easymode magriders or easymode scythes or their no-recoil high-RoF point-and-click guns. Their ESF is way better, way easier to use, that's why they have way more air support. More VS people use their easymode ESF, and that easymode ES stays alive much longer than our flying Reaver brick.

4. They have better coordination.

5. Looks like lots of them are online when we are working or sleeping.
  5. EViLMinD

Super jelly. Ya, I don't get why a non-NC player would bother posting in this thread. I could care less what they talk about amongst themselves. That's their business. Plus, I have no resentment towards my rivals (unless they hack... or troll).

A little rival faction ribbing is fun... but some folks get so stupid about it. Makes no sense. But, then again, I've never understood why sports fans can be so spiteful towards their fav team's rivals.

Anyway...

I tend to play the late shift (PST where I am), so my experience tends to be quite different. Most NC go to bed by the time I'm getting started. That's when the TR Euros join in and thrash us. Though, lately, we've been doing much better during those early morn hours.

Also, I don't find my outfit farming bio labs anymore. Not to say in never happens. It just doesn't happen when I'm around. We've been moving on once we've captured. Sometimes we find a couple VS PLTs entrenched in one. That's when we pull out and hit something else (if we're smart). Dang banies can't use our tactics against us!! lol
  6. Heyitsrobbie1984

no just no. stay free NC :)
  7. drNovikov

Another reason: we triple-capped. We took Indar twice in a row. TR and VS are b*tthurt and they push against us rather that against each other.
  8. LordMatt XLVIII

TR had one of these threads, it didn't end all that well. I'm grabbing the popcorn for this occasion.
    • Up x 1
  9. Czuuk

Everybody gets sucked into a cert farm every now and then. Mind the gap and all.

My only suggestion (for NC in general), we don't need 3 platoons full of tanks sitting in one fekking 3 hex zone. The last 6 people in the column should take the first objective while the rest of the armor column spreads out to all forward/adjacent positions.
  10. PureSalad

I fixed those for you.
    • Up x 1
  11. toxs

Hey ZRT is always down for a TK war. :)
  12. Shadowpath

Nice! Just a heads up, I lead a small group [3 active members :(] and I'm looking to aid any outfit that needs support, no matter if it be air or ground, I'll happily have send you the help you need.
  13. cwcriner

When it comes to command chat, nothing beats late-night command chat.

Good job getting esimir and a dominating victory during the alert NC!
  14. Czuuk

15. kaptinkrunch88

Evertime I read this thread it makes me happy to be on Helios/Connery. Live Free in the NC brothers!