attack/defensive markers anyway to remove them

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OppY, Mar 29, 2024.

1. OppY

just like the title says, anyway to get rid of the attack/defensive markers/waypoints too many and clutter the map
  2. ZORN777

Are you playing for the commander? Do you have any idea what role these markers play?
  3. OppY

no i mainly play solo, thats why i want to turn them off, i understand what they do and what they are there for, but i dont want to see 20 markers/waypoints on 1 tile all over the building, that i cant read the mini map for flashing down arrows and big symbols, no need for that many!
  4. ZORN777

I doubt that they bother anyone except you, especially since for team players these marks along with the smoke are very useful. You probably don't care if a front protection mark appears somewhere, but as a unit commander, I allocate separate forces to that very mark to hold the front or forge the enemy. This game has a very good tactical interface, no need to spoil it
  5. OppY

thats beautiful/cool/awsome/great......but thats not what im asking, all i want to know can they be turned off? yes/no....if yes, how? if no, i will live with it