Attachments on the New Carbines

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by WyrdHarper, Apr 3, 2014.

1. WyrdHarper

Question: Are the new carbine attachments placeholders at the moment? It seems weird that the TR one has the same attachments as the Lynx for a 167 damage weapon, while the VS one has both an Advanced Laser Sight and Advanced Foregrip...which seems unprecedented.
  2. Tommyp2006

yes, thought that was odd as well, especially on the new vs weapon, it makes it a VERY versatile weapon, moreso than most other carbines.
  3. TheBand1t

The TR one needs it's stats and attachments geared toward what everyone was asking for - A midrange carbine. And the VS one is more like a Carnage AR - lower RPM but with better attachments. (No SPA or HVA however)

The NC one is currently...pointless. It's a carbine copy merc with very slight changes.
    • Up x 2
  4. Sandpants

This is silly... just more dead weight added.
  5. NoctD

I'm not a big fan of the new TR carbine - a mid-range carbine without a 2x reflex sight option?
    • Up x 3
  6. Odin

when I saw tr with a 909 rof weapon I was happy after using it I am quite afraid.
    After seeing the new nc weapon and using it I was laughing at the balance team.
    You seriously think slapping a advanced laser and .75 modifier on a mercenary is anything but a joke? It has less accuracy then the weapon it is a clone of and nc doesn't need another sub 600 rpm weapon we have plenty.
  7. Cinnamon

I think that carnage br has adv foregrip and adv laser options.