Attachments not unlock-able for Razor GD-23

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ultramarine, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultramarine

I spent a ton of certs on the Razor NC weapon, and all of the certs are still locked saying i need to unlock the weapon first.... forums suggest the hotfix for this was released yesterday, so are they planning to solve this or is it an isolated case?
  2. Zedious

I'm having the same issue currently. I unlocked the weapon, can equip it and all that, but I can't unlock any attachments. Saying that, the error is different from the other day, as before it said I needed to spend 0 certs to unlock the attachments, now, it's just saying I need to unlock the weapon.
  3. Regpuppy

Same issue here. Filed a bug report and hope it gets fixed soon.
  4. Ultramarine

alright, sounds like they'll repair it then. just time and saving certs
  5. Swanzo

Same here still broken.
  6. Malchance

Yepppp, same issue.
    I don't want to be 'that guy' (seriously, I love this game), but don't they test this stuff before they release it?
    • Up x 1
  7. Gearlock

This is seriously disappointing. I was not expecting a hotfix this quickly, and rightfully so, as the hotfix was effectively not done.

I wouldn't be upset, at all, just as I was not upset at all yesterday when I discovered it. However, claiming to have fixed it, then the fix having absolutely no effect on the issue is downright irritating, and quite frankly reflects terribly on their ability to fix issues.

Normally I don't run around waving flags but come on. If you're not gonna fix it within 24 hours, no big deal!

But if you're going to claim to fix it, perhaps, I dunno... log in and see for yourself if it worked.

I aint got no formal skoolin er nuthin, and I dun figured out it wuznt werkin like it shuld.

Jesus christ this is a huge disappointment as I was SO LOOKING FORWARD to not having to be positioned in my targets colon in order to land more than 50% of my bullets into them.

Guess its back to starin at doorways and droppin ammo hopin some maxes come around to get healed.
  8. Halfhanded

I'm getting this same error. The gun is equippable, but the attachments act like I haven't unlocked the weapon.
  9. Ultramarine

I have all of the certs to add the grenade launcher and a sight, just waiting for competence to be a thing....
  10. SOE-MOD-05

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.