[Suggestion] Assist new players to use these simple items. More tacticals items. Roadmap for new slots.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, Oct 6, 2023.

1. AuricStarSand

1) Why don't more players use LA Ambusher Jets? How would the devs help more players use these? Out of 96+ allies how many allies do you see jumping from the Crowns Airpad to the bridge of A, in 2 jumps? ZERO. Just me.

How many LA use Ambusher jets? You'd expect 80% to use them, since they are better than the normal jetpack for most situations where a tall wall isn't around. Yet noo. Only 5% to 10% of LA use Ambusher jets. Should be 80%.

Show them all a Moukass video demonstrating how to use Ambusher Jets. Their should be way more people jumping from towers and jumping all over and their isn't, never is more than 1 person at a time using these. They use the default jets.

Suggest have a Mission for Ambusher Jets " Jump 40 times ".

2) TACTICAL ITEMS are your future. A 2nd slot for tactical items suggest. 2 tactical slots.

3) Why when I ask my teamates to use Caltrops, nobody uses them every freaking year? Even when they see me all puting them in valuable places near doors or on the run to somewhere we'd die to enemy fire, if they weren't there. Still it's only me using them.

Which leads me to saying CALTROPS SHOULD BE FREE, ALL TACTICAL ITEMS SHOULD BE FREE for sure. Just being honest. Nobody has them. 0.1% of the playerbase uses tactical items. It's lead me to believe that having tactical items as a Outfit item isn't working. What you have to unlock them via outfit ranks, then buy them from a npc, apparently that's too much to ask for for most players. Since they don't use them. Just make the tactical item slot a Free slot, with free general items, not some outfit item slot. I have a solo outfit, so it's no wonder why I have them. Tho apparently everyone who's in a normal sized outfit, doesn't have them unlocked.

I need my team as the weakest faction to have 20+ more people using caltrops and I can't even get 1 person to use them. They simply don't have them equipped ever.

4) Also I'd like more Tactical items to use.overall.

Return cortium bomb to Infil. & WHY whenever I mention the cortium bomb and mention how to give it to Infils you just have to make sure it doesn't do dmg to construction and sunderers anymore, tho everyone else from infantry to vehicles is fair game. Yet people keep responding, without reading that part about no construction dmg & they try to give me a history lesson about how cortium bombs use to do dmg to silo items. Like duhhh just give us the bombs back without them doing dmg to silo items and sunderers, fixed, simple as that. One more item for my infil to use verse infantry door frames. Solved.

& even if they return cortium bomb I'd still like 10+ more tactical items to use with 2 tactical slots. Given to everyone for free without some outfit resource required. Not even having to talk to a npc to talk or click one simple button, I need ALL my BR below 40 noobs to have caltrops auto equipped asap.

5) Why am I the only person on 2 servers, who uses SMOKE GRENADE LAUNCHER? Like literally make a mission for smoke grenade launcher uses. 40 uses gives a reward. It's soooooooooooooooooooo useful. Smoke grenade launcher attachment for Scout Rifle Infils, Assault Rifle Medics, or Engineer with infinite ammo.

Smoke helps teamates reach a door way without getting shot, then helps them storm the rooms, helps blind enemy tanks, helps ward off enemy tanks. Helps c4 enemy tanks. Helps me knife people. Yet I'm the only person on 2 servers who uses this attachment normally? Please assist these noobs. I've told them all to buy a smoke attachment these past 2 days. We'll see. Still help them buy one.

Just Yesterday TR had 20 prowlers storm Quartz Ridge 's vehi term road. Guess what? Me alone with smoke grenade launcher hitting all the storming enemy tanks, made them all run away. All 20 of them ran away from not being able to see jack & scared they were gonna get c4'ed.

6) I was thinking of Roadmap ideas that would draw new players interests and excite vets. Seems the best bet would be to give every infantry class a new slot to play with. The slot may be a new type of resource. A extra tactical slot. A extra ability slot. Extra any slot, more slots the better for infantry. That's the best feature for a roadmap. Since everything else is a gamble, even tweaking environments is a gamble, a new infantry slot is favored by everyone.

7) Apparently the " P " page for squad certs is too tough to find, seeing as 99% of players don't use Shield and Attack Map Markers. Shield and Attack Markers suggest to have as a mission reward.

8) Impulse grenade at 25 nanites is still too expensive. I'd suggest 15 nanites. 1 person uses, once per week seen. Not enough use. & Repair grenade is still only worth 50 nanites, too expensive.

9) The engi mana and av turret are so lackluster, not even noobs use them enough. Need something to make these turrets way edgy to use. idk what, just anything to make them more popular.

10) More tactical items for field cover. Similar to the snowman. Yet one snowman was never enough needed 4.

11) Allow engineer to equip more quantity of tactical items then the other. If not engineer then allow medics. Since most caltrops I use are when I'm medic. So Engineer has 6 caltrops instead of 4, ect. 2 Canopy's. Ect. & the same for the other 10 new tactical items sugges to add to the game. Sandbag walls ect. Whatever tactical item it is, allow Engi to have quantity.

12) Smoke grenade for Infils without ASP please. My NC alt is BR 60, I don't have time to wait for ASP just to enjoy something so basic. I also want more people to use smoke in general, doesn't help they don't have smoke grenades.

13) A cert firework gun without having to wait for 4th of july.

14) The Waterjetpack or whatever for underwater fights the utility. Water should auto equip this, 80% of players don't have this equipped when their underwater.

15) Survival Implant still is not enough run speed, barely helps, I knife and the run speed doesn't even help me escape from bullets. 20% run speed for a few seconds isn't enough, I'd prefer 40% run speed for 6 seconds.

While speaking of run speed and dodging bullets. Anything that helps a knifer, smg, else auto scout rifler " dodge bullets " better would be fine. SIdewinder doesn't since the acceleration of swaying left to right is slowed. So theirs only Catlike and Survivalist?? Catlike I want to jump even higher so I get to fully jump over peoples head. & Survavalist as I said the speed boost still had to dead. & even if they buff survavalist, 2 implants isn't enough to " dodge " bullets. Be it jump, side to side movement, dodge rolls, or zig zag running, something that buffs these motions.
    • Up x 1
  2. ganthercage

That's gonna make the game more popular by the way