As necromedic aiming at farming corpse for xp, level 6 med-gun worth?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Reiyan, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Reiyan

As necromedic aiming at farming corpse for xp, level 6 med-gun worth?
    I found it good enough to stay at 5, giving that your newly revived allies will soon become another corpse in 2-3 seconds and you can earn that lovely XP again. it might turn out to be 2-3 revive per ally in a mass gun fight which give you tons of XP.
  2. vanu123

Buy it ASAP, it's one of the best investments you can make.
    • Up x 8
  3. Takoita

That upgrade to the last lvl of revive tool is probably the best 500 cert upgrade there is in this game.
    • Up x 5
  4. \m/SLAYER\m/

i thought the same, but it really quick reviving.
  5. Akashar

Buy it. Never regret.
  6. Kociboss

Upgrade your med tool to the maximum as soon as you can.
  7. vulkkan

It's all about the speed. Faster revives means you get to corpses faster than other medics, longer range means you die less by staying in cover more. Combine this with grenade bandolier and rez nades and you have certs galore. The level 6 medgun is arguably one of the best things to cert in the entire game.
  8. TKBoom

If you are just in it for the revives, there is NO better investment then the last rank for the med-tool. Even if you aren't in it just for the revives, there is still no better investment then the last rank for the med-tool.
    • Up x 1
  9. CraigthePacifist

Dude this isn't even a question. Lvl 6 Medgun is a large step forward from Lvl 5. Lightning fast rev time and wonderful range. I've never regretted those 500 certs.
  10. TheKhopesh

Totally worth it.

Unlike the last rank on Triage....
    Maxing Triage was the worst 1,350 certs I ever spent.

Given the usefulness of Triage, I wish they'd refund the certs to those who got it, and drop the prices by at least half.

(675 to max, rather than 1,350.)
  11. Yawnz

Do it right away. It'll pay for itself VERY quickly.
    • Up x 1
  12. Frosty The Pyro

two VERY important reasons you should.

1. it revives quick enouph you can keep moving in your direction, you dont need to break stride and stick around a corpse, just point it at them as you run by.

2. it is a "class A" dick who revives someone and then leaves them hanging at less than full health, this means you either have to be a dick or hang around while they accept the revive and top them off. With a maxed tool they stand up at full health, once you point your gun at them your job is done, on to the next mortality challanged sacrifice to the meatgrinder.
  13. TTex11

^^^

This. People who do this are universally loathed, and if you become one of them don't be surprised if people start TKing you regularly.
  14. Brenold

the range and speed difference still amazes me.
    I basically point and hold left click from as far away as i can while approaching a corpse, and when aimed right before i can even reach him he will be alive. i no longer have to dance near the dead dude when i rez, instead i dance from one dead guy to the other and rez them both without breaking step
  15. RachelGomez

In case it hasn't been said enough.. it's amazing.
    • Up x 1
  16. Krayus_Korianis

I love the Med tool 6, I also love the new adrenaline pump. Now I run around like a chicken with its head cut off reviving people like crazy.
  17. Kazune

Revive and forget.
  18. TheKhopesh

Get this ASAP.
  19. TeknoBug

Max medic applicator is a must have if you're playing medic a lot.
    Adren pump is awesome and all, but I much prefer having maxed shield capacitor, lets me get back in the heat of the fight quicker, although everyone's spamming that damn shield generator now (I still prefer nanite heal myself).
    • Up x 1
  20. Krayus_Korianis

I have the second level of the new NS regen device... But I prefer having the AoE heal. Since so many are now just medics with that dang thing, it's now a money maker.

The reason I like Adrenaline Pump so much, is that I get shot less rofl. While I'm running around all crazy, going behind and out of cover.