Artemis Foregrip

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by LachDiggityDog, Jan 1, 2013.

1. LachDiggityDog

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone would so kindly tell if it is worth putting a Foregrip on this gun..?
  2. grin

I use it at the moment. While it claims to reduce horizontal recoil, I have not been able to really see this in testing or gameplay.
  3. LachDiggityDog

thanks its must be glitch or so slight that its not that visible
  4. Rigsta

It's probably because the Artemis doesn't have much in the way of horizontal recoil in the first place. You'll get allot of mileage out of the laser dot, since it allows you to land more shots when hip-firing. Which is what you have to do when you run into someone unexpectedly.
  5. Innate

The forward grip is practically required on the Artemis unless you want to engage enemies only in hipfire range. The Artemis has very significant horizontal recoil, but (as Rigsta was alluding to) it averages out to 0 since it randomly blips left or right each shot. This makes the gun incredibly difficult to use as the ranges get farther, because you can't compensate for random left and right recoil. If the recoil was only to the right or left, you could learn the pattern and always hit the mark.

The forward grip serves to reduce (albeit only slightly) the left and right blips, giving you precious extra effective range.
  6. LachDiggityDog

Thanks guys for your replies, I rarely hip fire so I might go the fore grip but its a tough choice if the laser sight was'nt visible during cloak I would get it but that puts me off.