Armistice Day happened for TR, wut 'bout fanu and MC?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Drealgrin, Sep 9, 2013.

1. CrashB111

Shepard Commander, killing brain cells in game and on the forums since 2012.

And filthy xenos and rebels don't get holidays. Only the true government has that right.
    • Up x 1
  2. Jube

OK I'll let the secret out. TR are the Dev's favorites because.....We have subscriptions.
  3. KAHR-Alpha

I think it looks good as long as you're wearing camos instead of the default grey armor.
  4. HadesR

IT WAS a secret ? ;)
  5. Xellas

Every time I see that hat I can't think of anything but a **** SS officer's hat. Which fits the TR perfectly really.
  6. Regpuppy

Even then, it looks goofy on anything but a male heavy character. Preferebly with composite or anything that makes the armor beefier. The dimensions of it just look off in actual gameplay regardless.
    • Up x 1
  7. DashRendar

Screw the hat, for the NC treat can we turn the C85 into a HE rocket? And maybe do to the 200 dmg guns what you did with the Jackhammer? Thanks *wink*
  8. Kid Gloves

I want my tinfoil hat.
    • Up x 2
  9. Swoo

NC has a hat on the way via Player Studio, and I believe a command beret as well. I don't think Vanu will end up with one as a baseball hat or the like just doesn't seem 'Vanu' to me. They will get a hooded helmet though, which does feel right.

[IMG]
  10. HadesR

Think I'd rather we didn't get one if that's our choice
    • Up x 2
  11. Chinchy

Thats actually why I still wear mine, along with my golden commissioner. People still send me rage in the form of tells because they died to my commissar hat wearing medic.
    • Up x 4
  12. Drealgrin

GIVE VANU SOMETHING AWESOME.
    Like maybe DARTH VADRE?!
    OR CYLON CENTURION HAT WITH A RED LIGHT THAT GOES BACK AND FORTH LIKE IN BATTLESTAR ENTERPRISES??

Luperza, Queen of Vanu, And Goddess of the forums.
    I summon thee to guide us in this time of need! <3

I LOVE THIS GAME, I HAVEN'T PLAYED MUCH LATELY BUT WHEN I HAVE MONEY TO AFFORD BETTER INTERNET I WILL COME BACK.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU SONY AND HAVE FORGIVEN YOU ABOUT THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN WHERE VANU WON AND YOU HELD A TWITTER POLL TO SELECT TR AS WINNERS <3 JUST PLZ answer where do we get our special days?
  13. bodmans

As long as the NC beret comes with awesome sunglasses, it'll be alright.

now for the VS... was think of
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  14. Drealgrin

We demand a antser! We demand a antser! We demand a antser! We demand a antser! We demand a antser! We demand a antser!
    We the people, by the people, for the people. Deserve to know when Vanu will get a purple colored Commisar hat and a NC blue colored Commisar hat!
  15. Drealgrin

Then why hasn't the NC received their day and hat if it already happened?
    What is going on?
  16. Regpuppy

Nah, go with purple Kamina glasses for Vanu
    • Up x 1
  17. Drealgrin

PLZ Give Fanu the right to party!

[IMG]

Plz Sonee, Give us a antser to all of our questions.

The truth is out there, Sony, Set us free with it.
  18. Drealgrin

In remembrance of all the Vany that died today i will not play Planetside 2 for the rest of the day.

Plz remember my sackrifeyes

WE DEMAND THE TRUTH WHERE IS VANU AND NC HOLIDAY AND COOL CAP?
  19. Pikachu

Where did you find that picture? Is there some kind of gallery for items that are submitted by player studio?
  20. Van Dax

you should just visit the playerstudio forums.
    • Up x 1