Are you kidding me? 2x Station Cash NOW?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Xaragoth, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Xaragoth

Seriously. What kind of ******-up move is it to make a double SC sale today, without ever telling us about those plans, after a lot of people already bought SC for a lot of money during the Launch period. The least you could do is double the SC of those that already spend a lot of money to support you, after punching us all in the balls.

Ridiculous, really.
  2. Garmerr

Uhh...it's Black Friday. What else are they going to have a sale on?
    • Up x 6
  3. Vreki

They have always done this, and it has been mentioned on the forums a thousand times.
    Buyer beware, especially if you dont try to stay informed
    • Up x 3
  4. Lavans

Common sense goes a long way.
    • Up x 4
  5. CoreDave

Yeah I feel you, I bought SC a couple of days ago and when I saw that today I was like... Insult to Injury... I haven't even spent the SC I got yet because I dare not in case I need to change server due to how f'ed up the EU launch servers are.
  6. BigRageDave

So you made a purchase a week before Black Friday and you're blaming SOE for not sending you a reminder that the biggest sales day of the year is coming up? Seems legit.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up though. Had no idea a sale was going on, just scored me 4000 SC for 20$. =)
  7. AuditMF

Cyber Monday?
    • Up x 1
  8. ErrantPilot34

Awesome, I planned to wait until tomorrow to buy that 15$ Gamestop card to get some SC and the free gun but hey double SC plus a free gun, nice...I might even buy another card for the heck of it...
  9. Iceuhk

Yeah its ********, they've only been doing it for YEARS before. Sending out emails, and information on the forums . Remember though you're just jumping in on PS2... it doesnt mean the SC is JUST for ps2, they have been doing this for a while now. SC is works for many other games.
  10. fatgit

Not the time to remind you of the triple SC promo a couple of weeks ago then ? :)
    • Up x 1
  11. Playful Pony

This is perfectly normal, I don't see the problem. Steam doesn't WARN you what games will be on the next sale. If you wanted a game at a certain time, bought it and it then goes on sale 2 days later... That sucks, I can see your fustration. I'd rather thave more for my money too. That doesn't make the sale "wrong". How about those peopel that bought 2 days before the WARNING for a sale came about? Suddenly everyone that bought 2 days after them gets their SC doubled, but they get nothing? Why? The sale wasn't on for any of them, but the guy that bought closest to the sale still get's more.
    • Up x 1
  12. Xaragoth

Steam at least refunds you the difference when you buy shortly before a sale.

Can I get the difference back please? Thanks.

And not everyone is from the US. Black Friday doesn't happen at all over here. But that didn't occur to you, right? RIGHT.
    • Up x 1
  13. Garmerr

Just like it didn't occur to you that not everyone is going to care about your inane whining? Where is SOE's HQ? California could be considered a foreign country to us, but we have to claim them. California is in the US. Why would they have sales based on your holiday schedule?
  14. Xaragoth

Funny how people defend companys, when those companys have their own PR for that.
  15. Redshift

Amazon do black friday sales in every country. Being uniformed is your own problem not SOE's
  16. Garmerr

Funny how people bring up strawman arguments when they're forced to use logic.
    • Up x 1
  17. SenorBeef

18. Arsinek

pff, station cash. buy everything in the game and then theyll be no reason to play it.
  19. Rahabib

They had 3x just over a week ago.
  20. Aenori

Dont think its defending but thinking people are entitled to be informed to information like this is silly to. Yes it would have been nice if they had but they are not required to tell us.

And to the person with the 3x they did that for the hurricane they did not make any money from that.