Apologies to TR/NC of Waterson

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Total_Overkill, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Total_Overkill

Gentlemen, i feel the need to preemptively apologize for my actions in the coming month(s)
    Its been a long road, but i've run out of weapons to get Auraxium medals, on my LA... all except for shotguns that is... If you get pumped in the face, or take auto shotty spam to the back... I am deeply sorry, i hate these weapons, i dont like using them, but the completionist wh4 in me demands it be done.

So try not to think any less of me then you already do ;-p we're all in this together lads, the sooner i finish, the sooner we can move on to happier times!
    • Up x 3
  2. Rogueghost

The only shotgun I got my aurax with is the haymaker, because I didn't feel too dirty using that. I tried to get it with the uppercut, but half way through I stopped because it was too cheesy.
  3. Alarox

I sat here for a while thinking. This is literally the worst thread I've ever seen, across all forums I've ever read. That is all.
    • Up x 3
  4. The Funk

Hmm I suddenly feel like I should apologize to the VS/TR for the five or so days of HE/noobtube farming I've been doing to get a few thousand certs back in the bank.

So uhh sorry too, I guess?
  5. Huxer

Why bother. The Vets don't care either way. Noobs don't generally read the forums and most of them have already quit anyways.
  6. Sentrosi

I've been playing since launch and have yet to get any Auraxium medals on any of my weapons.

It's true. Perhaps I'm too quick to try out the new shiny. Or perhaps it's because I'm pretty fluid when it comes to playing the game. I can switch tactics at the drop of a hat and not be pigeon-holed into one role. From Infiltrator to MAX, I've got a loadout for each.

*shrugs* Don't know what the point is in getting Auraxium on all my weapons anyway.
  7. Posse

Meh, getting Auraxium on all weapons is boring, I prefer to top the kills with a single one, I have yet to find someone with more kills with the Orion :p
  8. Total_Overkill

Ya, but i already have one of those with my Light PPA
    I'd be damn shocked if there is some one with more then 8k kills with that thing...
  9. TheBillOf3D

Sucks to be shot by a cross dressing spandex with any weapon.
  10. Trooper Trooper

Oh really?
    I'm working on the medal for my rocket launcher so...
  11. Total_Overkill

You and every other H.A i come across is CQC apparently >.>