Anything new?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Dramonicous, May 5, 2014.

1. Dramonicous

Anything new happend to infiltrator in the last month?
    I stopped playing a while back cuz it felt like they were just screwing us infils over, and over again.

I waited a damn full year for infil update and we barely got anything.
  2. LordDethir

Nothing really, Just the fact that Smgs got buffed, (Except Cyclone). SOE is messing with cloak viability on low settings, And the learning curve for INFs just got a lot higher.
  3. CuteBeaver

I didn't realize they were messing with cloak visibility again. I have noticed a slight delay between shifting states of cloak when moving but maybe its a bug or something because I have spoken to a few forumsiders on waterson and they have NOT noticed any difference. Pay attention to the time it takes to enter into deep cloak from sprint, you might notice it a delay or maybe I am just going crazy.

The good changes:
    • EMP's will now destroy enemy spawn beacons, spotters, ect instead of just stripping away shields. They still do that too.
    • Straight pull (BASR) attachment was added

The bad changes:
    • EMP's don't give assist exp or anything when used now. I don't understand why and its probably a bug.
    • I also recently died using my own EMP when injured so be careful. I have not tested just how much damage they inflict.

Changes coming on Test:
    • Suppressors will be valuable because of the awareness implant. You will not be auto spotted so long as your using one.
    • EMP shielding implant reduces its effectiveness against enemies by roughly 25% (t1) 50% (t2) 75%. (t3)
    • Sensor Shield and its affects on radar / motion spotter accuracy. I haven't fully tested this out yet.
    • Lung Capacity implant for sniping goodness.
    • Heath Regeneration Implant
    • Safe Landing (Surfing slopes as a means of escape becomes viable)
    • Up x 2