[BUG] Anyone getting this bug?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JohnGalt36, Jan 26, 2016.

1. JohnGalt36

The longer I play, the buggier the game gets. My mouse input is fine, but any movement or keystroke is delayed by 4-5 seconds and sometimes will stick, causing me to drive off cliffs or fly off the map.

I thought maybe my CPU was overloaded, but it was only running at 45% load when I would check. Restarting the client occasionally fixes it, and I don't get this effect in any other games.
  2. Jamuro

if you mean that at the end of the "delay" you get a cycle of compressed time ... as in all the damage, movement and so on gets fast forwarded seemingly to the point where you would have been without the sudden freeze then yeah.

Seems to be a lovly reintroduction of an old bug with the patch a week or so ago ... usually ends with me blowing up.
  3. Reclaimer77

Yeah John. That's what happens when you tab out of the game every 5 minutes to ***** and moan about C-4 and Light Assault.
    • Up x 2
  4. Hegeteus

No offense of any kind, but you should stop being such a bitter child. Weren't you so immature, you would know to leave your saltiness to his previous thread and treat this as a new one just as John isn't addressing C4 in here. I don't get why morons have to take everything so personally here

Edit: Note that I'm not picking sides, this is just so low and spineless even on this forum's standards. And by the looks of it, you alt tab to ***** and moan in the same thread every 5 minutes too
  5. Reclaimer77

You just called me a moron and a child and spineless. And then you say you don't know why people take things so personal here? AND you mean "no offense"???

Not really seeing how you took the high ground either here. Pretty hypocritical to be honest. You aren't exactly leading by example...
    • Up x 1
  6. JohnGalt36

No, it's nothing like that. It's just like input lag or something. Everything still functions normally except for my controls. I'll have to bring a keyboard home from work and try it, but it doesn't happen on any other game.
  7. JohnGalt36

I've just picked a few people to not respond to and a few to actually ignore. I generally don't engage people like Reclaimer.
    • Up x 1
  8. Hegeteus

I meant no offense, because you can still improve your behavior(that goes for me too) and what you come across like in here with posts like these. People who take their issues to other threads just piss me off

E: You did a thread using the name tanknub123... I think it's safe to say that you have deserved whatever I called you

Wish I had known about the ignore feature before :oops:
  9. Reclaimer77

Tanknub123 is NOT me. Where do you get off even making that kind of accusation? That's just ridiculous!!!!

I have ZERO forum alts, I do not make troll accounts and never have. You may not like how I treated John Galt here, but what you are doing is now far worst. Trying to destroy someone's reputation with wild claims is NOT cool.
  10. JohnGalt36

Right?