Anyone else who dislikes the new VS Infiltrator color?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ravenorth, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Ravenorth

Like the topic says, but dont take me wrong, it was a great thing to get darker default camo, but it just doesn't match well with the helmet. The original design with light gray parts matched much better even with camos, but the current one makes the helmet sticks out like a sore thumb, which looks just stupid imo. Even with camos the helmet stands out too much unless its a snow type camo.

[IMG]

It wouldn't be that bad if the armor camo could apply more to the helmet, but it just wont. I know they made camo to cover the backside of the helmets, but its nearly not enough, it should cover the whole helmet or at least there should be an option to buy such helmet.

I know that Apex does this a little, but I hate those glowing lines on it, there is already glowing "Y" mark on our head, so no need for more glowing parts.

Solutions:

• Make all helmets a bit darker to match better with the suit
    • Or make camo cover the whole helmet
    • Or make camo cover some helmets like Composite or Protos in case there are people who like the pale default helmet. This could actually give people more reason to buy the composite helmet, since its hardly different from the default helmet.