Any usefulness of NC Ac-x11 's grip?

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by SmileKrhohoho, Dec 8, 2012.

1. SmileKrhohoho

It seems ac-x11 NC carbin only has vertical recoil

although this gun can purchase even advanced girp under-rail attatchment

I mean. compressor seems do exactly it's job, but is there and point of buying forward grip?
  2. Good53X

The recoil stats in that spreadsheet seem to only show modifiers. There are definitely other mechanics outside of that info.

If you take the AC-X11 and fire it against a wall from 40m, you'll notice that it jumps back and forth too. The Foregrip will help prevent that. Seems pretty beast to me =)
    • Up x 1
  3. SmileKrhohoho

mkay.. thx for repleying

but I don't understand what 'back and forth' mean. you mean right and left?
  4. Ghostfox

Actually, I would contrinbute that more towards CoF and not recoil.
  5. Good53X

Bullet spread to the left and right, that would be due to cone of fire. The actual gun jumping to the left and right, that's recoil.

It's low, but if I'm remembering correctly it's noticeable. Unless I'm just remembering wrong which is possible... I'll recheck this when I get home.
  6. Uzii

Both levels of the Foregrip for the AC-X11 do make a difference. Like Good53X said, fire it against a medium range wall, then do the same again against a clean wall with the foregrip attached. They do make quite a difference, though, sustained fire with this weapon, even with the Compensator and Advanced Foregrip, is ill advised. Its true power comes from rapid single shooting it.