Any other fellow infiltrator have this bug sometimes??

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by VSDerp, Oct 10, 2013.

1. VSDerp

sometimes it feels like when i try to look out of the scope it gets stuck so im in this view for a few secs after i let go of the looking threw the scope button. it happened several times and got me killed. wondering if anybody had the same issue.[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Hmm I am not sure by what you mean by saying stuck; but in peak time dense battles, sometimes when I un scope I still see the scopes lense in middle of the screen, so I have to re scope to fix it. This usually costs me a life if I'm rambo mode.
    • Up x 1
  3. Scan

Yes.

It has happened a couple of times where I zoom in, get a body shot off and quickly want to switch to pistol to finish him off, but find my view still being 12x for about half a second (no scope drawn), causing me to wait abit before the screen zooms out again, so I can aim and shoot my pistol.

It feels as though the computer isn't keeping up with the actions I am taking.

Yet another annoyance that only affects snipers. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  4. Scan

Yes.

It has happened a couple of times where I zoom in, get a body shot off and quickly want to switch to pistol to finish him off, but find my view still being 12x for about half a second (no scope drawn), causing me to wait abit before the screen zooms out again, so I can aim and shoot my pistol.

5. Scan

Yes.

6. DeathSparx

In general, the game has seemed kind of stutter-y for me. I mainly play CQC infil so any lag or serious frame drop (I run at 20 most of the time at the lowest settings) really affects my ability to aim. So it isn't just snipers but it's equally as annoying. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  7. VSDerp

you can read scan's post he explains it better.
  8. Scan

Triple post..... computer not keeping up with the action I was taking. :p

Sorry bout that.
    • Up x 1
  9. VSDerp

lmao triple post op