Any known issue with NVidia driver 334.89?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MykeMichail, Feb 21, 2014.

1. MykeMichail

During gameplay, the game will stop drawing a screen, I'll get a Windows error sound, then a few moments later, the game will come back and if I alt-tab out there will be a pop-up info box with "driver has failed and managed to recover" or something to that effect.

I'm wondering if anyone else is getting this. I never had this playing previously (a few game version and a few driver versions ago), and I haven't managed to get this issue whilst playing Battlefield 4 (but I usually don't play BF4 for as long as I play PS2.

I have let the temperature logging run whilst playing and according to that I'm never exceeding 65 degrees, so I'm certain its not a temp issue.

Anyone else having issues.

I'm running a GTX780.
  2. AltF4Fun

We already have a thread for that on the second side. Just keep your patience or roll back driver.
  3. MykeMichail

Awesome thanks.

I searched "nvidia driver crash" and didn't find anything relating to 334.89 so I started this thread. Must've missed it.
  4. Eternal Enigma

5. MykeMichail

6. Gleerok

Only once I had this issue.

The game apparently crashing by itself, what was already happening before the driver update, is far worse than the single "driver failure" I got.

And the driver failure happened and then I hoped back in the game, and there it was! No crash to desktop.

Now those freezes are really annoying x_X and have been happening periodically since the Infiltrator Update.