Anticheat Needs a Buff

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BULLET010, May 31, 2015.

1. BULLET010

Most of us have probably seen a few hackers here and there...mostly the speed hackers...you know, the ones who glitch in and out of a base, who can hardly stay in one spot long enough to get a kill. Pretty funny. Except last night I encountered this terd...https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428341349685295121/killboard.
    He was running up to everyone at about 4x normal speed and insta killing everyone with a headshot. I don't know. Maybe the guy was frustrated; maybe he got **** on too many times. But my point is, if the anticheat is worthless, are the devs going to make it...well...not worthless?
    • Up x 3
  2. FLHuk

An exceptionally skilled player displaying nothing out of the usual....

/standard l2p post

But seriously yes, ofc the anti cheat is dire. Not enough players / income to warrant it anymore. Sad but true :(
    • Up x 1
  3. TheDarSin

We encountered that guy last night and he was warping all over the place. He was moving at ludicrous speeds and clipping through everything. Oddly enough it looked like he didn't care too much about killing TR.
  4. Leftconsin

I killed that guy. Not sure what was holding up the rest of you guy from doing it.

Oh wait, I know what was holding you up. He was INSIDE THE RASHNU SCU!
  5. TheDarSin

I saw him at Mani tower and he was teleporting/no clipping. He was moving too fast to shoot and he was under ground/floor half the time.