[Suggestion] anti tank minefields !~

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Onical, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Onical

i think anti tank mine should be changed to be more like in planetside 1. and be made something like 25 limit can carry 5-15 depending on upgrade at a time costing 5 points each? having a minimum set distance large anought to kill someone crossing it at max speed before they could stop with out mineguard. this would make people see mineguard has a useful item compared to something like reducing general damage from 1 direction by 10% has just 1 guy could set up several small minefields or 1 big one. anti tank mine would no longer be seen has the best form of explosive in the world (sucks for you bombers and NC main battle tank). engineer's would no longer play suicide bombers and instead support there team. where there max snipers vehicles and heavy assault really love them.

i know that not many people use them. and that most people don't use mineguard. but i feel like there just stronger c4's that engineer can use in suicide runs and do more damage then anything/anyone if there successful. instead of creating a completely new game element like they could be doing.
    • Up x 1
  2. Blarg20011

Completely agree, as do most people. Mines are for area denial, they are not cheaper alternatives to C-4