Anti-Cheat

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ..:::FLASHBACK:::.., Jan 30, 2017.

1. ..:::FLASHBACK:::..

Hi everyone,

Updated Anti cheat system?

Thanks

Best Regards.
  2. FateJH

What, again?
  3. Huxer

Yea I don't know what changed ,maybe the cheat system but i pushed an additional 10 KPH and about another .4 to my KDR over this weekend and it remained consistent all weekend at first i thought I was just getting lucky a lot then it started to get silly with me taking out multiples in a head on firefight and I started to wonder wtf was going on...
  4. ..:::FLASHBACK:::..

I would say to improve the report, that is, we must not arrive at a total of messages and then start "maybe" a check on the reported player, but I would say to take it off and add another option like this <<Wallhack >>.

I see that many already know where you are without there being infiltrated with their sensors.:mad:

Last night I caught 2 players that run through the walls, and I was right behind them, they have not been very clever to do so while we were a few players as their opponents. :mad:

You're very good then!;)

Some will say "but come on it is only a game", I of these words I totally agree, but why play incorrectly? I am against those who use external program.
  5. Thefailknight

Are..you implying that there's actually an anti cheat system in place? I somehow doubt it. Really wish there was someway to find people that cheat in multiplayer games and cause their pcs to literally burst into flames.
    • Up x 1
  6. Drag0

If I recorded all the lag warpers lately I would fill up my HD... I think over all BE is doing a good job, but obviously it is having trouble catching the lag switch warping. The free accounts really don't help but without that I think the playerbase would dwindle to nothing.
  7. Eternaloptimist

IIRC BattleEye reports cheat programmes but I'm not sure it does anything to spot legit stuff that gets manipulated or failings in legit software that get exploited.

Which of those those categories does altering the hitbox fall into? I've seen some people claiming that the hitbox cheat is making a comeback after DBG did something to counter it.