[Suggestion] ANT driver exploit allowing them to mine cortium at range.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MaxDamage, Mar 17, 2024.

1. MaxDamage

Is this ever going to be fixed? Or is it officially allowed, because during double XP events I can't compete with people who come to the same node I'm at and reach the next one while draining mine.

There is no way this is intended behaviour.. but it's been years..

Would like an official word on this to know if I can start doing it too, or if I should be reporting people who do.

I have zero desire/intention of snitching on anyone, but this is really annoying.
  2. MaxDamage

Easy solution would be to just get rid of the top mining gun, since no one uses it except for cheating.
  3. FLHuk

So you're highlighting it as a now feature. I don't know how to do it and have my third and final Ant to Arax....

Please inform me of the details of this new feature?
  4. Ps2pIayer

nope its a full on account ban if youre reported. some clown on reddit reported me because it happened in a video i posted which wasnt intentional at all it happened because of lag, showed proof, they unbanned my acc after.

its funny because i see veterans still doing this stuff in game and those same players pull bastions and spam outfit orbitals and theyre still playing.

most players dont care to report, the only ones who report in this game are the ones you keep killing if theyre air to ground greifing doesnt work on you either.
    • Up x 1
  5. FLHuk

Thank you for the full explanation :)