Another day at the crown - another batch of hackers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Goden, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Goden

Connery server.

They say naming-n-shaming is against the rules but I honestly couldn't even do it if I wanted to. Every day and every time there is a battle over the crown on Connery more hackers show up than I can actually keep track of. I see new names every time I go up to that tower. Now by "hacker" I don't mean the kind which kills me because they are better than me and I don't have the balls do admit it - I mean the guys who are standing at the bottom of the hill and knife-killing everyone from 1km away or are standing at Zurvan and insta-headshotting everyone at the Crown with a BR1 LA with a carbine. (Both of these are two examples of the types of hacking I have seen there - another is a flying MAX who was chewing everyone to kibbles with his scatterguns).

It's pretty much common knowledge at this point that PS2 has no active anti-cheat system beyond hiring GM's (which I honestly think there is next to none of, but whatever). If there is any GM's on the servers of PS2, I would like to suggest having some fix their eyes on The Crown more often as it is often the most populated part of most servers and attracts the most hackers. Every hacker ends up at The Crown eventually. As of today, I have now reached a total of five times where I have had to logout or redeploy elsewhere because a hacker(s) have pinned us into the spawn hut or are killing us inside the spawn hut.

So yeah. Wanna find some hackers, SOE? Go visit the crown.