Another bottom rail weapon problem.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sir Sovereign, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Sir Sovereign

Not only do the shotgun, nade launcher, and smoke nade launcher not resupply half the time, but also when throwing down an ammo pack or when using all the ammo in the launcher/shotgun.. It skips your primary weapon.
    Every time I throw an ammo pack down, I see the launcher's crosshair so I assume it's on the launcher. Then when I try to fire, it does nothing. It shows the primary ammo count, but does not fire.

When you use all the ammo in the launcher and you're in the middle of fighting, if you use your scroll wheel it skips the primary weapon and goes right to utility or pistol in light infantry's case. Yeah, I could just press the correct number key on my keyboard to switch to it, but that's pretty difficult when I'm trying to dodge an enemies bullets who is 20 meters from me.
  2. GazMatraz

Yea this underslung resupply issue is seriously annoying for an expensive weapon, I hope it gets fixed in the next patch as right now the underslungs have a ton of potential but so unreliable