Another benefit to playing on Low Settings.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by NUKABAZOOKA, Feb 21, 2013.

1. NUKABAZOOKA

In addition to killing your infiltrator brethren easily due to the fact that they look either look like a Klan member or wearing a Burqa while "cloaked," here is another benefit to playing on Low Settings (Click to enlarge)
    [IMG]
    Players are showing up as bright neon green for me after GU3, making them infinitely easier to spot and take down.
    Already posted on the bug forums, but is this happening to anyone else?
  2. Lakora

Honestly if I didn't know better (My lil bro got this as well) I'd say it was ESP hack... But yeah as I said my lil bro got it as well on Low.

EDIT: Btw interesting sniping spot since I'd normally slip off where you're sitting.
  3. iller

L-M-A-O-W T F THOSE ARE CHAMS!! ....You're telling they're so bad at stopping hackers in this game, that they're literally adding the hacks FOR THEM in each update. Yeah okay that makes sense I guess.... once all of us are hackers, none us will be.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  4. Jests

I really want to like this post because of the Incredibles reference.
    • Up x 1
  5. Rogueghost

While playing on low settings I had hostiles briefly flash neon green before turning to their normal color.
  6. Jex =TE=

Holy dear mother of god you mean the last "patch" actually made things worse???

Everybody raise your glasses and applaud the skill and care of the SOE devs!

lol

I didn't see this last night on low settings, do they need to be far away?
  7. Jex =TE=

That's a nice little indicator for you then ;)
  8. Paperlamp

I don't want to play on ugly low settings but wow, they're not making it easy being beautiful.