An NC outfit for Connery lone wolves

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by rncRET, Apr 16, 2014.

1. rncRET

Looking for Connery players who are interested in forming a decentralized alliance of lone wolves. It would simply be a pool of players who could help each other create squads/platoons, and access squad leader perks.

Two rules so far:

1) You accept another member's invitation to a squad (If you aren't in a squad already), so that they can create and maintain that squad. You could always form platoon, move to bravo squad, keep it private, and go your separate way.

2) No lecturing other members about anything, unless they are intentionally being disruptive, or are continuously breaking the two rules.

Reasons to join:

- No mics required (although they are always encouraged while leading public squads).
    - You wouldn't even have to talk to other members.
    - Invite members to gun your lib.
    - Don't have to respond to a member's invitation to gun their lib.
    - Zerg if you feel like it. No one is obligated to follow you.

- All the benefits of being a squad leader (whenever you want to be a squad leader), with virtually no pressure:

* Deploy squad beacons, for yourself (or your own squad).

* Access leader chat, to make informed decisions (while lone wolfing, or running your own squad).

* Access command tools. Place markers on map where team members should go.

* Better your commanding skills. There is only one way to learn how to deal with commanders, and that is to listen to, and learn about what they are saying in lead chat. This takes time, and the opportunities to actually hear what the commander is saying are slim-to-none if you are a lone wolf.

Of course, the outfit could come together, like clans uniting, but it would never be a requirement.

As an NC loyalist, I reject the assertion that we are incompetent. If we have access to good, clear information, we can begin to coordinate in our own ways, and help the team at the same time.

This outfit will undoubtedly come under scrutiny by the others. Consider this before joining.

Friends, this is what freedom is about.

Please comment if you are interested in the formation of such an outfit. Also, please mention any similar outfits, if they exist.
  2. ice101v

I'd be interested in an outfit like this. Just an outfit for people to be in and platoon up if they want to but not have a requirement of being on for X amount of time during the week.
  3. takemetoahigh

hey can you follow me on twitter? I would like to send you a private message? Thanks I am takemetoahigh