Amp Station changes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sulsa, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Sulsa

What do we all think?

I snuck behind an NC push and hacked some AV turrets and absolutely wrecked a good sized armor column. The fire rates are up, the overheating is slower and the auto-repair has really made PS2 a dangerous place for vehicles.
    Pure undiluted joy.

BUT

After taking out 2-3 sundies in less than a minute, I think they made the AV turrets a bit too good and need to swing them back a bit to how they were.
    I am a fan of the auto-repair, it makes taking a base a multi-step process and I love defending against the horde as well.

Regardless, overall I think the Amp Station bonus is a fantastic new addition.
  2. DarkStarII

I haven't really gotten into a good AMP station battle since the change, so I haven't really gotten to utilize this addition for myself ;)
  3. Campagne

While they are certainly very strong, I don't think they really need to be brought back down.

They trade virtually all of their mobility for raw firepower, and without AMP station benefits aren't quite as strong.
    • Up x 2
  4. Silkensmooth

Yeah as if the amount of flak in the game wasnt enough they just increased it /Boggle.