AMOK

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Brandon, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Brandon

AMOK is recruiting on Genudine. AMOK is looking for dedicated, mature players who enjoy being in the vanguard of the Empire's strategic activities through fast-moving, risk-taking tactical squad play. AMOK promotes itself as a "mechanized infantry" outfit.

AMOK prides itself on its focus on "maximum game fun" and respect for all members and players. Members are expected to keep their cool, think proactively for themselves, and act as a unit. AMOK is not a "zerg" outfit and does not conflate the size of the outfit with the quality of it. AMOK is not about feeding anyone's ego or reenacting the conditions of military life. AMOK is about bringing like-minded, competent, mature players together for an evening of play.

Members in AMOK range in all ages from their teens to late adulthood. We encompass people with families and work-lives who want to make sure that when they log on to PS, they will have a satisfying outfit experience.

AMOK does not spam recruitment invites. We want recruits to seek us out because they want a tight, well-selected community where a member knows everyone around him.

AMOK's leadership has been active daily in the command channels since beta. AMOK's founding members were Planetside 1 vets. AMOK's core members have been playing together in various MMOs for 10 years.

The best way to learn about AMOK is to play with us. AMOK is not for everyone, but everyone in AMOK knows exactly why they want to be in the outfit.

Find us in game. Look for Brandon.

Good luck out there.
    • Up x 1
  2. IsorokuVS

3. Brandon

<3 IsorokuVS - btw, probably the most fun "independent" VS leader on Genudine.
  4. Brandon

Edited the verbiage.
  5. Prole

I'll join.

Name is Prole in-game, my certs are all over the place, I really like to fly Liberators and Galaxies though.

My best infantry loadout is medic for sure and I've still got some more I could buy there to max it out. Lemme know if I sound like a good match.