Ammunition Package certs

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by ThrottleFox, Jan 1, 2013.

1. ThrottleFox

I've been looking at it for a few days now wondering, does certing into Ammunition Package under the utility slot effect the ACE tool "B" ability that changes it into an ammo box. Does certing fully in to this line effect the ACE too as well or just effect the ammo box that goes in the proxy mine / tank mine slot? I would like an accurate answer I don't want to go certing around 800 certs if it isn't going to help seeing I use tank mines or proxy mines all the time.
  2. Adamar09

The consensus I've heard is "no", but I don't recall any specific testing being done on it.
  3. Xebov

According to other Threads the Ammo Pack from ACE is a level 3 Pack per default and doesnt count in the Skillline.
  4. Rodinvac

The reason you would spend certs for the non-MANA ammo pack is that you can deploy multiples of that at the same time and increase how long they last, while you can only have ONE alternative ammo pack out at any time.
    Generally speaking I just prefer having mines and micromanage my one MANA ammo pack, but I can see situations where having muliples out could help.