Amerish Revamp going to live servers next week!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Conflictt, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Conflictt

• Up x 4
  2. Pikachu

I will not be more popular than Indar or Esamir. People will just spend some time on because they're curious then the majority goes back to Indar and most of the rest to Esamir.

Anyway better play as much on Amerish as one can until thursday then. Stupid changed good bases, stupid addition of new bases, stupid roads added to the central mountain.
  3. Torok

This... THIS IS GOOD NEWS!!
  4. NinjaTurtle

Amerish has always been my favourite continent, just no one else seems to like it so fighting there is not really very fun
  5. Torok

Well you know, no lattice no party during offpeak hours
    • Up x 1
  6. Tommyp2006

Cant wait! Been really lookibg foreward to this since the early previews of the new bases started popping up. Amerish will by far have the vest base designs in the game
    • Up x 1
  7. Conflictt

I've done a number of skirmishes on new Amerish, usually 12v12 fights between outfits, and I have to say the new bases are really fun to fight at. They've outdone themselves
  8. deggy

Maybe this will make infantry stop whining about tanks that can't get to them at all...

Nah.
    • Up x 1
  9. Canaan

Wait, wait.

Did someone just use the PSA tag correctly?

We can't be having this.
    • Up x 9
  10. Maelthra

This needs to be offset by a slew of other threads using PSA wrong. Get on it people!
  11. EmmettLBrown

GREAT SCOTT!!!!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  12. Conflictt

Oh sorry, I forgot that a [PSA] on these forums is supposed to be a rant on something I don't like.
    :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  13. libbmaster

MY BODY IS READY
    • Up x 1
  14. VSDerp

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  15. Timithos

We haven't even seen the lattice get released on Amerish PTS, and this is going live next week? Maybe it won't come. We can dream right?

I'm staying on Amerish out of protest against badly defensible bases every where else. Amerish doesn't quite yet have the defensible bases I want, but at least it's another big step in the right direction (unlike the Freyr Amp Station backwards step). I'm thankful to Arclegger for really stepping up and going in the right direction at least. I'll be camping out on Amerish until Hossin comes out refusing to step foot on Indar or Esamir, just like I did on Esamir for just 2 months.
  16. Pikachu

Wait a minute did I get this wrong? Infiltrator update is coming this week? 13th? :eek:
    • Up x 1
  17. AzureKnight

I'm curious how lattice is going to work on it considering how twisty the roads are.. it's already a pain in the *** to get around that place on foot.
  18. f0d

i hope people do play on amerish
    i freakin hate indar and wish ANY other continent was as populated as indar so i can have a good fight somewhere else for once
    the only reason i fight on indar is because other people fight on indar
  19. NoctD

There's no way they're ready to push the infiltrator update this week. The stuff on PTS is still quite bad! :eek:
  20. WyrdHarper

I dunno, Pika. After doing some playtesting (platoon fights) on Namerish, that continent is absolutely amazing. The bases are immensely fun, and will still be pretty darned good for farming in places. If you think Indar Ex is bad, wait until people are fighting over the mountain in the center of Amerish (3 bases or so to get to the top, each one highly defensible, and the base contains enough firepower and cover to control a huge portion of the center of the map). The battleflow is really great, and the bases are interesting and fun, and the continent feels much more balanced than Indar.

(Also, you can throw people into the hole at Lithcorp, assuming it hasn't been removed, which is awesome).