Amerish or Esamir

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Crackulous, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Crackulous

If Indar got nuked, where would you go?

I'd prefer the ice cold continent of Esamir, regardless of whether or not they add lattice to Amerish. The many stalagmites present make the terrain; the purple and white go well together. In addition to that, I'm not too fond of the mountains on Amerish, though with a mag, climbing them certainly doesn't pose as too much of a problem.
  2. Turkeys!

Amerish. I'm 50/50 on Esamir since they did a revamp of the continent with all the walls, though there are some bases I do like (That Amp Station in the SE for example. I forget if it is Elli or the other one with the E)
  3. libbmaster

Amerish.

The new bases they are designing just look beautiful.

Also, in the present, people need a reminder of why we are switching to this temporary "outpost lattice". Anybody up for whack-a-mole?
  4. TheBloodEagle

Amerish. Can't stand the walls on Esamir.
    • Up x 2
  5. daniel696

Amerish just cause of water.
  6. Kugelfisch

Amerish because it's just prettier. I always liked the continent.
  7. SinerAthin

Indeed, I never liked the walls very much myself.

What I think Esamir really needs to be complete is snow storms and blizzards. It would make the fights so much more dynamic and fun!
  8. TheBloodEagle

I know they did it because of "vehicle spam" and infantry complained (I barely do vehicles) but Esamir should have always been the aircraft & vehicle, blitzkrieg style map. They tried to appease those folks and went for a coordinator shooter vibe and I absolutely hate it. The bases are way too contrived.
    • Up x 1
  9. JackD

Amerish, cause pilot.
  10. FieldMarshall

Forsesral - Dagda backdoor with a Jackhammer
  11. Pikachu

I donno. I hate bases on Esamir and all the new rocks and spikes (but love the trees <3). Amerish has it's wonky terrain and I don't know enough about it. Not used to fighting the bases what good spots and paths there are. Unless new Amerish gets all walled up I will give it a fair chance.
  12. MFP_TK_01

I'm usually on one of the 2 now. Not because I dislike Indar or anything, just that my friends pc usually couldn't handle Indar. Hopefully in a couple of months though that issue will be long gone with a new pc on the things to do list.