[Amerish!] i.e. I'm not going back to Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sulsa, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Sulsa

Server merges are old news but Amerish on Waterson just keeps getting better and better as people get used to it:
    • VS repelled a massive siege by NC at Firearms Corp
    • Raven's Landing and The Ascent were awesome fights
    • Saw a Galaxy drop by TR onto an NC controlled Ascent that was executed quite well. I was impressed.
    • More places to take cover as infantry
    • Armor isn't OMFG everywhere.
    • I've seen more dogfighting above me (which makes it all the more epic feeling on the ground).
    It has taken a bit of work to get used to, but oh man it is getting more and more fun. I played for 2.5 hours late last night and never once checked Indar. It's like going to college and finding a new level of awesome... ;)
  2. Pat Cleburne

Amerish is my favorite cont. I'm glad to see it's getting more action these days.
  3. Chipskream

I envy you
  4. CHC999

Good. Indar is stupid. Frak you Crown! Frak you Skydock! Frak you Impact Site!

BUT...Amerish does have Hidden Ridge. *grumbles*
  5. OneRedBlock

Last time I went there, I was on the road from the Ascent to Raven's Landing, and a VS Sunderer came out of nowhere and pushed me sideways off a cliff.

:C
  6. Pikachu

Amerish is laggy and the terrain is bad for my flash. I don't like. Esamir is my place now.
  7. Duff_Chimp

I like Amerish, but when one outfit can dictate the terms of the fight for the entire continent, it gets silly.

They should instigate a system where if you reach a cap of deaths on Indar you should be forced to die on other continents for a while.

Get booster for your flash, its like those mountains don't even exist. :p
  8. CaligoIllioneus

I like Amerish from a visual standpoint, but it's hard to navigate with vehicles (especially Flash, which does donuts each minute) and Vanu at night are extra invisible, due to the tint of Amerish nights.