Amazing Animals of Auraxis.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ZoranTheBear, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Baleur

This.
  2. bodmans

well as i posted above, im interested in the migration habits of Mosquito's since i seem to encounter them on a steady basis and they do more ram damage than just the paint job. maybe they turn suicidal at the end of their life cycle

also there's a lot of interest in the mating habits of magriders
  3. OneRedBlock

But have you heard how male Reavers establish dominance over their land? They just fall from the sky and ram friendly vehicles like it's going out of style.

Don't even get me started on the behaviour of the wild Scattermax, and its parasite creatue, the Engineer.
  4. Fishy

Thank you for making my day, I laughed in tears :)
  5. bodmans

6. Marinealver

LOLOLOLOL
    Yeah rare indead because it sucks to bunnyhoppiong headshotting light assaults.
  7. siiix

ohh yeah i nearly forgot the animals are really cute

so far i saw :
    deer
    turtles
    rabbits

but they are as well very rare, especially the deer i only saw them once, and have no idea where , but i think it was amerish
  8. Zorro

I hope you did not try to get a closer look...
    • Up x 1
  9. siiix

its NOT , the demn thing is not even small ... i will try to find it again
  10. sophont

I always loved the Combine radio chatter and death noise. lol

I once had it as my ringtone actually. Well, in a dark theatre during a horror movie... It went off during a suspenseful and utterly quiet part.

Needless to say I probably made some people **** their pants that night.
  11. bodmans

so did the team disappear after a search for the legendary yeti at the materials lab crystals?
  12. ZoranTheBear

The team slaughtered and ate the Yetis due to being stranded in a blizzard.
  13. LanceHavenbay

lololololol awesome
  14. bodmans

so they did survive, did you get their helmet recordings? is it true that its is similar to the NC max but white(rumours are that NC maxes are tamed yeti's)? when will we get to see the footage?

or has it been taken by some shady looking guys wearing yellow and blue whilst shouting MURICA