Alpha Squad + Membership?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Riffken, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Riffken

I know you got some sort of bonus with Alpha squad. But you also get one with Membership. So do these stack? or should you wait for one to expire (the alpha one) before getting the other?

Thanks in advance, I probably missed the answer in my search so apologies if someone has to link the thread that explains it.
  2. Saiff

They stack according to Smead.
  3. Verenz

Alpha squad is an implant right?. Membership should be account side, so I would assume they stack.
  4. Addertime

Yes. They Stack. Alpha Squad purchase is the equivalent to buying the game, just like in the old days before F2P came into existence and the business models changed, but it doesn't come with a subscription. You can have one, both or neither. Everything I've read says they will stack.
  5. Saiff

They will also stack with boosts.
  6. Cevera

Membership: account-bases
    Alpha-Squad: Implant

They stack, but you will have to remove the AS implant, if you want to use one of the 50% boosts from the store
  7. Riffken

Thanks everyone very helpful. So maybe best to use the AS boost first then buy the membership in 6 months for a new boost.